What current attractions have you never experienced, despite having been to WDW?

danyoung56

It's the new area between Fantasyland and the back side of Liberty Square. It's mostly just a scenic sitting area themed to Tangled, but they did a very nice job with this.

Evil Genius

By Park:

Magic Kingdom:
Astro Orbiter
Liberty Tree Tavern
Tony's
The Plaza Restaurant
Story Time with Belle

Epcot:
American Adventure
Any of the films in World Showcase
Garden Grill

DHS:
Mama Melrose

Animal Kingdom:
Flights of Wonder

spectromagic04

MK: Tom Sawyer Island just never had time to do it.
DHS: Frozen show and TOT
AK: Flights of Wonder and Primeval Whirl
Epcot: China and Canada films. Mission Space because of motion sickness.

rufio

Late to the game, but here's my list:

Magic Kingdom: Astro Orbiter, Country Bears, Dumbo, Liberty Square Riverboat, Mad Tea Party, Carousel, Barnstormer
Epcot: I haven't seen any of the countries' videos other than Norway.
Hollywood Studios: Disney Junior
Animal Kingdom: I've never done anything in the little parking lot kid area.

blueboxdoctor

Captain EO
the Energy Adventure thing (shows how much I know about it)
Tower of Terror (I just don't do rides like that in general)
American Idol thing (if it even counts)

And I regret going on Mission Space, just went on the basic version and felt awful just halfway through and it didn't get better. Took a bit to walk off the feeling, luckily it was December and a cool evening.

jaklgreen

The only things I have not been on is Stitch's great escape and I have not seen the Frozen sing along. But I have seen and done everything else.

The Empress Lilly

Omg I just noticed that!! Haha! Honestly, three of them seemed like "kid" rides I wouldn't enjoy and I'm pretty sure I'd be sick if I tried the teacups!
Yeah, they're not my favs either. Usually I'm too busy with other stuff too. Although the StarJets / Astro Orbiter has some killer views over the MK, and even some thrill by virtue of its sheer height. You should check 'em out just once!

The carousel to me is not so much a ride as moving background (but very pretty!), although I might be tempted if there were no lines.

The Teacups is an old fav! Love those! The trick is to tilt your head sideways. Or not, depending on if you want to get dizzy or not.

Luigi

7DMT, but thats because it opened after our last visit.
Like many others here, I guess the movies at WS countries (except for China)

kfergdisney

MK: Astro Orbiter, Carpets of Aladdin, Barnstormer, Dumbo (not sure if I've been on this one) and Carousel
Epcot: Haven't seen the video in France, but will next time...but done everything else
HS: Done all the rides...haven't seen many of the shows
AK: Dinosaur (and have no clue why) and all the rides in the Dino land area

By the way...Mission:Space is my favorite ride now. It was awesome. I'll pretty much ride anything, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom