Original Poster
From Disneyland Paris
img_8608.jpg
OMG, THAT KANGA IS HUGE

Greenlawler

Last edited:

WEDwaydatamover

Florida Orange Bird.

Figment and Dreamfinder (figment pre-5 foot tall and gender neutral.

The original Pooh characters. Not the creepy bootleg ones.

Mickey and Minnie before their faces were expressive and before they became "internationalized" in face color.

Last edited:

asianway

Well, they were going to all the parks around the world...Wouldn't that have been some sort of engagement?
I would consider "long lost friends" an engagement. An in park event open to the public. This was simply a string of private events. Happens all the time - big firms will come in for a week and have different themed nights - the difference is that no one markets it or blogs about it.

Cmdr_Crimson

I would consider "long lost friends" an engagement. An in park event open to the public. This was simply a string of private events. Happens all the time - big firms will come in for a week and have different themed nights - the difference is that no one markets it or blogs about it.

Ahh, Gotcha makes sense...

brb1006

Still hoping for the trio to return once the Ducktales reboot come out.

brb1006

How the Three Caballeros are not outside of the Mexico Pavilion for meet and greets daily is beyond me....but alas, this would be my wish
THREE-CABALLEROS-CHARACTERS.jpg
At one point the three all meet together but now it's just Donald. Here's a recent photo of the trio at Disneyland during the holidays.
DSC07572-393x525.jpg

Waters Back Side

Brer Bear and Brer Fox actually appear at a character meal along with Minnie and Pluto. It's a little known and not popular dining option but still is a character meal on Sundays for Breakfast at the Hilton. Reservations are not even needed and it's an easy walk over the bridge at Disney Springs. It is only Sundays but still a good option if you wanted to and then walk around DS after.

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Br'er Bear and Br'er Fox actually appear at a character meal along with Minnie and Pluto. It's a little known and not popular dining option but still is a character meal on Sundays for Breakfast at the Hilton
Brer Fox & Brer Bear can occasionally be seen at Animal Kingdom in the Oasis area of the park as well, as can Meeko, Governor Ratcliffe, Thumper and Ms Bunny from time to time.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Brer Bear and Brer Fox actually appear at a character meal along with Minnie and Pluto. It's a little known and not popular dining option but still is a character meal on Sundays for Breakfast at the Hilton. Reservations are not even needed and it's an easy walk over the bridge at Disney Springs. It is only Sundays but still a good option if you wanted to and then walk around DS after.
Which is hilarious to me. What was told to me is that the Hilton manager is just a huge fan of Song of the South and/or Splash Mountain, so he pays for them despite the fact that everyone assumes they're Robin Hood and Baloo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom