What caused them to do a ride (Splash Mountain) based on a movie they weren't releasing?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
icon_e_popcorn.gif

21stamps

For sure, I'm not denying that. But to bring that up when also talking about the lynching of Blacks in this country is wrong and insensitive. I equate that with the previous poster who went on about how other people besides Jews died in the Holocaust.
To be fair on the Holocaust front, a lot of people did die. It is not insensitive to remember those people along side of the Jews.

The KKK thing- yes, white people were killed. No, it is not accurate or anywhere close to appropriate to compare that to activities in Chicago.

Californian Elitist

To be fair on the Holocaust front, a lot of people did die. It is not insensitive to remember those people along side of the Jews.

The KKK thing- yes, white people were killed. No, it is not accurate or anywhere close to appropriate to compare that to activities in Chicago.

I'm aware. It's not wrong to bring up and talk about those other than Jews who died in the Holocaust, however when one does it to mitigate the experiences of the Jewish people, that is where an issue lies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom