What Castle would Disney use for the third US resort

Cmdr_Crimson

Why not? What are the names of the castles in Tokyo, Paris, and Hong Kong?

Tokyo - Cinderella Castle (Clone of MK's)
Paris - LeChâteau de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Sleeping Beauty)
Hong Kong - Sleeping Beauty Castle (Clone of DL's)

I myself would have liked to have seen Rapunzel's Parents Castle made...I find it to be pretty impressive..
castle1.jpg

NiarrNDisney

My vote goes to Beast and Belles castle and if they were to add some other regal homes of other royalty like they have in Florida's Fantasyland I would like to see Aladdin's & Jasmines Castle, Elsa's Ice Palace, and King Triton's underwater coral behemoth!

RadiatorSpringsRacer

I'd vouch for the Beast's as well.

They've reused the same ones.

Overseas, yes. But I really can't see them completely copying their great icons in this country if they ever do build a third U.S. park. One Cinderella Castle in America and one in Tokyo is one thing, but one in Florida and one in, say, Texas would be another.

Last edited:

Matt_Black

In my head, I dream of Castle Wyvern atop the Eyrie Building from Gargoyles, knowing that will never, EVER happen. We've got a Beast's Castle in Florida, so I'd go with either Rapunzel's castle or the castle of Arendelle from Frozen (the regular one, not Elsa's Ice Palace, though that could be an option too).

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I do not care what they call it, but I think that the castle now under construction for Shanghai Disneyland is going to be great. It is really going to be the center piece for the park. My understanding is that it is going to have a ride start inside the castle, a large restaurant and several more things. If they every build a third park in the US it needs a "real" castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom