What attractions you wouldn't have any problems not being in Indoor Wisconsin Disneyland Park?

What attractions you wouldn't have any problems not being in Indoor Wisconsin Disneyland?

• Jungle Cruise

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Train through the park

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

• Aladdin Carpet ride

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Buzz Lightyear

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Rivers of America

• Snow White

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I have no problems with the attractions you mentioned not being added

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I have a problem with with all the attractions you mentioned not being the park

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
My first of 2 theme parks for the Wisconsin Disneyland resort is only going to be a 85 acres, but I want my Wisconsin Disneyland theme park to some different attractions and that means making sacrifices for stuff like for adding new attractions, a new whole land in Mythia, and a mini land in Cherry land.

I haven't consider using 20 acres of swamp land of adding land Wisconsin Disneyland or Disney's Indoor Land of Adventure.

These Sacrifices have to me made even with my attractions having the size of Disneyland attractions instead of the Magic Kingdom. I am doing this as a poll to see how far I go with the changes I am considering to the park.

This poll allows you to select an unlimited amount of responses to the poll.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
My reasoning of considering not having a train is I don't think have a train having smoke in an indoor theme park is a good idea plus the amount of train space it takes up.

Before some asks, Jungle cruise and Aladdin's flying carpets isn't going to the only attractions considered not be in this version of Adventureland. I felt the flying Carpet Ride doesn't do Aladdin Justice and having a dark ride would be a better choice.

This version of Adventure land doesn't have Indiana Jones Adventure, and Swiss Family tree house either as a way trying to fit in Lion King Dark Ride, Aladdin Dark Ride, and Mowgli's Journey dark ride.

Tomorrowland outside of Space Mountain and maybe Astro Orbiter is going to be different than rest of the Tomorrowland areas found worldwide in Magic Kingdom or Disneyland type parks. This Tomorrowland would add Tron shooting gallery and a Big Hero 6 Microbot Coaster. I don't have Buzz Lightyear's attraction because my 2nd theme park has a big land dedicated to Pixar.

This version of Tomorrowland doesn't get the Speedway because I want to use it for a Cherry Lane Miniland and an additional ride to Mickey's Towntown in Duck Tales Dark Ride.

I have Rivers of America smaller with it having water for Fantasmic, but not enough for the boat rides for trying to fit Geyser Mountain, a Space shot Tower ride inside a massive Geyser.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I don't Snow White and Winnie the pooh due to space. I wanted to add a tangle dark into Fantasy Land besides adding a Beauty and the Beast Trackless ride. I only have 8 attractions in my Fantasyland that includes Cherrylane's 1 attraction. My Fantasyland was cut down compared to Disneyland's and Disney World's version of the land. I cut down that section partly for having space for Mythia, a land of mythology along with me not having a Critter country.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom