What Attractions Would You Want to/from Disneyland & Magic Kingdom?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Obviously these two parks aren't exact carbon copies of one another, each having attractions specific to the individual park. Whether you've been to both Disneyland AND Magic Kingdom or not (or just caught some ride videos from YouTube), which attractions would you like to see DL get from MK and which from DL would you like to see in MK?

From DL to MK - I'd definitely want Mr. Toad, Alice in Wonderland, Indiana Jones, Matterhorn, and probably the Nemo Sub Voyage.

Phineas

I would LOVE to have DL's version of Pirates in WDW.
Along with Mr. Toad, Alice, and Pinocchio. The more dark rides, the better in my mind.

Raineman

Radiator Springs Racers to MK. It seems to me it's kinda like TT, but character-themed and on a bigger scale. It would fit nicely into the plot of land currently occupied by Tomorrowland Speedway.

Brer Panther

I'd like to see Indiana Jones come to Florida, and a copy of Radiator Springs Racers.

In return, California could get versions of the Country Bear Jamboree and the Peoplemover.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
-Alice in Wonderland
-Pinnochio's Daring Journey
^^^should replace the speedway^^^
-Monsters Inc. ride
-Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular

Dafid Duck

I would like to switch two live shows: send Beauty and the Beast to Disneyland and bring Aladdin to Disney World. BatH is such a good show. It's just that it has been in Hollywood Studios for a while now, not to mention, Aladdin could be a good "new" attraction while the rest of the park gets done over.

Walt Disney1955

None. No, seriously.

Okay, I miss Mr. Toad at WDW and Country Bears I'd have liked to have seen at Disneyland, but these are extinct attractions at those particular parks that I don't think should have left.

However, I am never one to say "Why can't WDW have Indy?" Or stuff like that. I like them both being unique in their own way. Magic Kingdom could definitely add some more dark rides, but it doesn't have to be Pinocchio. It could be Bambi, or Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella. I like that there are some rides that are the same, but I'm fine with more uniqueness too. Pirates could be longer at WDW in comparison to Disneyland, but WDW has the much better queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom