What are your ideas for a future Walt Disney World attraction or show?

brb1006

Original Poster
There are alot of things to do at Walt Disney World. Especially the attraction and some of the shows. But am I the only person who has their own idea for a future attraction or show? Because I always felt the France Pavilion might add a new show in that area.

Aristocats-Wallpaper-disney-6432760-1024-768.jpg

I think the new show could be themed after The Aristocats and stars the three kittens Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz and a host who teaches the audience about famous french art and famous painters. Since the scene from The Aristocats where Marie sings Scales And Arpeggios" and Berlioz is on the piano while Toulouse is painting gave me a perfect idea for the France Pavilion. It might also be a perfect show at Disneyland Paris since all three of them can be found there. If the idea ever becomes a reality, this might mark the debut of Toulouse and Berlioz. But that's just my idea and might never happen, but it would be perfect for guests to meet all three of Duchess's kittens.

Another idea is that maybe there might be a ride themed after "The Rescuers" in Epcot. Since the first and second film had nice flying scenes. Especially in "The Rescuers Down Under".

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks for the notification, I'm new so i'm just learning about the forums on this site.
Welcome :)

Take a look at the main forum list. Below "parks around the world" is a section called Imagineering. You'll find lots of other interesting ideas there too.

Twilight_Roxas

A new fireworks show to replace Wishes with animated projection mapping, fireworks, and fire. Same with Holiday Wishes replace by Winter Dreams.

brb1006

Original Poster
A new fireworks show to replace Wishes with animated projection mapping, fireworks, and fire. Same with Holiday Wishes replace by Winter Dreams.
I have to admit, I love Wishes but as the years pass it had gotten kinda old. So I hope a new fireworks show can be added for the park's 50th Anniversary in 2021.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom