What are your favorite "rare" Disney park characters?

Cmdr_Crimson

When Sora Came duing MNSSHP 2004 to Promote Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories...Also have Donald & Goofy in their outfits from the Game...
tumblr_l0zrkwihY31qaqojyo1_500.png

Monkee Girl

I would love to see them. Something makes me think they appear in the Hallowe'en parade...

I think they were. I just wish they were out meeting and Greeting. Pinocchio too. I dressed as Pinocchio for the party and would have loved a picture with some of the movie's characters. Alas, none to be seen. But I was a hit so it was all good, lol

Monkee Girl

For starters: armor that didn't look more fake than the cardboard cutout props from Enchanted Tales with Belle.
Disney+Fantasyland+Enchanted+Tales+with+Belle.jpg

EDIT - For instance, check out the armor worn by Dwayne Johnson as Hercules.
BjdkAxUCMAEyqek.jpg

I don't see a problem with Herc's costume....then again....I ain't looking at the costume...:inlove:

Cmdr_Crimson

The Disney Version Ninja Turtles...Still wondering if they were going to go somewhere with them besides a M&G
ninjaturtles.jpg

The Sinclair Family from Jim Henson's Dinosaurs...They really should put them in Dino-Land..
Dinosaurs0003-web.jpg
20surprises_dinosaur.jpg

Gummi Bears...
gummiglen.jpgum

And Bonkers
92d11af1d374d7d35eca02fed9313f2b.jpg

Gullywhumper

The Disney Version Ninja Turtles...Still wondering if they were going to go somewhere with them besides a M&G
ninjaturtles.jpg

The Sinclair Family from Jim Henson's Dinosaurs...They really should put them in Dino-Land..
Dinosaurs0003-web.jpg
20surprises_dinosaur.jpg

Gummi Bears...
gummiglen.jpgum

And Bonkers
92d11af1d374d7d35eca02fed9313f2b.jpg
I remember when the Ninja Turtles were there! Didn't they also have Power rangers or some kind of Power rangers wannabes at MGM as well?

Cmdr_Crimson

I remember when the Ninja Turtles were there! Didn't they also have Power rangers or some kind of Power rangers wannabes at MGM as well?

Yes..A few years ago when Disney bought the rights from Saban for the characters...After Saban bought them back...The Rangers got the boot..
DS_Power_Rangers-goldhaber.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom