What are you paying for your airfare?

hellowonderland

We're Canadian so last Oct we paid $1,250 to fly out of Halifax to MCO, stopping in Toronto. Gotta love those Air Canada prices. :eek:

But we've since moved to Ontario, so this Feb, we're flying out of Detroit on Spirit for maybe $600 or something? We upgraded to the bigger seats so it was about $400 before that and then we added bags (because yes, I did want to bring clothes... something airlines seem to think is odd these days).

Being able to cross the border and fly out of the USA is a huge bonus to living in ON!

Foolish Mortal

If anyone has any travel coming up on South West, you may want to re-check your reservation for lower prices. I saved a little over $100 on 2 different bookings.

Kristoff

I just booked on Southwest for a trip from 4/21 - 4/27 and it ended up coming to $605 per person for a roundtrip flight. Unfortunately it was during school vacation here so the prices leaving and coming back were about twice as high as what we usually pay if we go down in October or September.

okcthunder

I just booked on Southwest for a trip from 4/21 - 4/27 and it ended up coming to $605 per person for a roundtrip flight. Unfortunately it was during school vacation here so the prices leaving and coming back were about twice as high as what we usually pay if we go down in October or September.
Keep watching on SWA subject to change at all times. Nashville to MCO and back about $250 per person. in late may

PolynesianPrincess

Southwest always has the best prices for flying out of Portland or Manchester. Sometimes flying out of Boston you can get cheaper fares with other airlines but we try to only fly Southwest. We just booked our first trip to Disneyland and flying out of Boston into Los Angeles then back home into Portland it came to $291. That's a really good fare for flying clear across the country!

StarWarsGirl

Last trip it was $129 one way per person from BWI to MCO on Southwest. Their fares tend to be good, plus if you book an Airtran operated flight on Southwest.com, you get 2 free checked bags...and the benefit of securing a seat 24 hours in advance. You can also pay $10 a person extra to reserve your seat in advance of the 24 hour window, though if you hit it right at 24 hours, you shouldn't need the advanced seating option. It worked really well for us last time.

okcthunder

Keep watching on SWA subject to change at all times. Nashville to MCO and back about $250 per person. in late may
Just "changed" flight to a later time. Flying out of the nashville at 4ish which saved me about $50 per person..... I had points so im not paying a dime but if I was my airfare from Nashville to Orlando is 215 per person round trip which is pretty damn good if you ask me.

SAV

I booked our family of 4 flying out of Milwaukee at 6am, nonstop, and back at 6pm, nonstop for $1032 total after taxes and fees. There were different times, but this is what I wanted to maximize my time in Florida.

I could have had it at $880 for the 4 of us a few weeks earlier, but the wife wasn't ready to pull the trigger on the deal yet...oops.

Todd L

We come in on southwest from N.Y....sometimes Jet BLue...Usually it run us around $1200 for 4 of us round trip Direct into MCO.

Weve gotten Great Deals a few times..$900 or so.

Our tickets go onsale next Tuesday..we will see how it goes .

DisneyKiwi

My airfares are $2500 per person (roughly $2000 USD). Hence not being able to bring my Girlfriend or her kids with me. The flights alone would have costs more than our entire stay at a deluxe resort. :(

yensid67

IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ALLEGIANT AIR TO SANFORD...PLEASE UTILIZE THEM! IT WAS A GREAT FLIGHT AND VERY QUICK AND DIRECT 2 HOURS FROM MARYLAND TO FLORIDA! SURE BEATS THOSE OTHER NAME BRAND AIRLINES!

GIVE THEM A TRY...YOU WON'T REGRET IT AT ALL!

draybook

We paid a little over 900 for four people round trip including EB last September. And then because of the 7 hour delay we had on the departing flight they gave us all $200 vouchers for our troubles. So, this trip we just came back from only cost us $50 total for the flight + $100 for EB.

stevehousse

I booked our family of 4 flying out of Milwaukee at 6am, nonstop, and back at 6pm, nonstop for $1032 total after taxes and fees. There were different times, but this is what I wanted to maximize my time in Florida.

I could have had it at $880 for the 4 of us a few weeks earlier, but the wife wasn't ready to pull the trigger on the deal yet...oops.
I am trying to see if the price will come down for our early May vacation. I too am flying out of MKE (we live in Kenosha) and flights are $126 one way as of today.

DisneyPrincess5

Our flights for our 10/30-11/6 trip last year were around $600 for two adults from CT to MCO non stop Jetblue.

We were looking into going to Florida for a long weekend this coming September with one Disney day so I began researching flights. Southwest BY FAR is the cheapest at around $92-$116 per person round trip non stop (I refuse to have a layover and save a few bucks and ruin a Whole day for a flight that's is only 2.5 hours).
We used to take SW, then kind of abandoned them for a bit as we hate the whole "you choose your own seat upon traveling" thing, but now you can check-in on your phone instead of scrambling to figure it out and end up with C Boarding. We shall see!

Plowboy

Just booked SFO to MCO for October this a.m. $173 or 9700 points one way. Also got killer fares from MCO to STL and STL back to SFO. I'm a happy Plowboy!

Donald Razorduck

Allegiant is starting Sanford service in May from Memphis, Some flights as low as 49 bucks each way. Most Southwest flights are hardly ever over 120 each way unless it's short notice so this may spark a little fare war till someone blinks. Allegaint doesn't offer daily service so Southwest has that advantage along with no bag fees.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom