What are the chances...?

loveformickey

Original Poster
What are the chances I can book a reservation at Riverside tomorrow with the current offer of a
room percentage discount for the dates January 5-March 28, 2015? Our planned dates are March 12-21. Right now the phones are so full I get a message saying to try and call back later and the website won't even pull up.

mouse_luv

You could try, but I wish you tons of luck with that. Your dates fall in one of the highest, if not the highest season for WDW. Spring Break is around that time.

durangojim

why don't you do it on the computer? They have a king size bed room available with the discount for $201. I just looked on my phone. They also have all of the Royal guest rooms available in all categories for 4 people.

loveformickey

Original Poster
why don't you do it on the computer? They have a king size bed room available with the discount for $201. I just looked on my phone. They also have all of the Royal guest rooms available in all categories for 4 people.

Thank you for the advice. I should have mentioned in my first post I have a family of 5 and am looking at trying to get one of the rooms with the murphy bed. Also I did try to look on the computer but it seems like the site has crashed because nothing pulls up when I go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/. Maybe it is my internet here at work. I will have to try and look on my home computer after work.

durangojim

Thank you for the advice. I should have mentioned in my first post I have a family of 5 and am looking at trying to get one of the rooms with the murphy bed. Also I did try to look on the computer but it seems like the site has crashed because nothing pulls up when I go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/. Maybe it is my internet here at work. I will have to try and look on my home computer after work.
Good luck. I was able to access the site via my iphone and verizon so hopefully you'll be able to get on.

loveformickey

Original Poster
What are the chances I can book a reservation at Riverside tomorrow with the current offer of a
room percentage discount for the dates January 5-March 28, 2015? Our planned dates are March 12-21. Right now the phones are so full I get a message saying to try and call back later and the website won't even pull up.

UPDATE: Originally I booked a standard view room without the discount last week. I looked today on the Disney website just to see if any rooms opened up and to my surprise I seen Garden View rooms available. I hurried up and called Disney and had my reservations changed to the Garden View with the discount and saved approximately $400!!! This is indeed a happy Monday for me! :happy:

epcotisbest

UPDATE: Originally I booked a standard view room without the discount last week. I looked today on the Disney website just to see if any rooms opened up and to my surprise I seen Garden View rooms available. I hurried up and called Disney and had my reservations changed to the Garden View with the discount and saved approximately $400!!! This is indeed a happy Monday for me! :happy:
Woo hoo! Way to stay on top of things. $400 is a very nice savings. Way to go.

PoohsHunny

Wow, I am booked for Riverside the 2nd week in November and have been calling WDW 3 times a week since June and cannot get any special deal. I am being told there are no specials or discounts for Riverside. This is my 15th year coming to WDW and the first time I did not get any special. Oh well!!

dreamfinder

What is the "cancellation window"?

Depends on how you booked it. A package booked online or on the phone, or a reservation made only for a room only booking you need to make changes more than 45 days out. A room only booking made on the phone changes can be made up to 5 days out. Changes made to a reservation after those respective points may be subject to a change fee, unless the modification results in an increase in cost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom