What are the Best Dining Times?

Floridasunshine

Original Poster
I have made all my A/R's for my trip from March 24-29, but I am having trouble with the times of the reservations. My pre-teen kids are old enough that they do not have to be 'fed' at a certain time. We do not plan to sleep much ... just eat & play ... :slurp:

Can you make reservations for in park restaurants prior to park opening? If so, how does that work when the park has Extra Morning Hours?

If you can make them before Park opening, how long would it take to get to either Magic Kingdom or AK from the POFQ?

What are your favorite times for breakfasts & dinners? Is it better to do an hour or so in the park and THEN breakfast or breakfast first? Or vice versa?

Are there any advantages for any particular times? When park hopping to a different par for Extra night hours, when would you suggest we leave/arrive at the 2nd park?

These are my A/R times so far, and some I question more than others:

Sun March 26, Breakfast: MK Crystal Palace 10:05 am (Should I make an earlier time for this one?)
Sun March 26, Dinner: O'hana's, Polynesian, 6:45pm (too early?)
Mon March 27, Breakfast: AK Breakfastosauras 10:10 am (again, is this too late?)
Mon March 27, Dinner: Chef Mickey's Table 7:20 pm (I think I am okay with the time on this one).
Tues March 28, Dinner: Le Cellier 6:20 pm (too early? too late?)
Wed MArch 29, Breakfast, Boatwrights 9:55 am (our checkout day, i think we are okay with this one)

Any help you can give me regarding reservation times is appreciated.

coltow

Floridasunshine said:
:
Sun March 26, Breakfast: MK Crystal Palace 10:05 am (Should I make an earlier time for this one?)
Sun March 26, Dinner: O'hana's, Polynesian, 6:45pm (too early?)
Mon March 27, Breakfast: AK Breakfastosauras 10:10 am (again, is this too late?)
Mon March 27, Dinner: Chef Mickey's Table 7:20 pm (I think I am okay with the time on this one).
Tues March 28, Dinner: Le Cellier 6:20 pm (too early? too late?)
Wed MArch 29, Breakfast, Boatwrights 9:55 am (our checkout day, i think we are okay with this one).

I think it's a matter of opinion. I like the idea of a late breakfast at Animal Kingdom so that you can get there, get in either the safari or everest then go and eat. You then will be able to skip lunch after having a big breakfast.

I also like Le Cellier at that time. Then you have plenty of time to eat before Illuminations. When we eat dinner at Epcot we usuallt shoot for between 6-630.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom