What are all the benefits for annual passholders?

LuvUMore

Original Poster
I thought I'd found a website with this, but I cannot find it anywhere!

I know about the discount on cirque and not having to pay for parking, but what else is there??

Thanks
Bella

MissM

Check this page out, lists all the info on the passes:

http://allearsnet.com/pl/apass.htm

For the record, I had a seasonal pass last year and we're dying to upgrade and get a full annual this year. If you go enough times, you pay the difference in parking anyway. (Seasonal passholders still have to pay $8/day parking while Annual Passholders get free parking.)

It's well worth it if you go enough. If not, consider the seasonal which still gives you about 9 months of visits. :)
-m

tigger1968

Love that too! I get a kick when the people behind me think they have to as well, and the CM tells them we are AP holders....I feel so special! lol

barnum42

BenS said:
My favorite benefit is that cool biometrics scanner. :D
However if you are British the illustration on the scanner is a rude gesture, which is quite amusing considering where you are :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

barnum42 said:
However if you are British the illustration on the scanner is a rude gesture, which is quite amusing considering where you are :lol:

I can't seem to remember what the illustration on it is, does anyone have a picture to share?

nickcarraway

I don't have a picture, but it's sorta like a peace sign. It's the English's version of the middle finger. I believe the scanner weighs your fingers or something. CMs have to use it as well. But I don't think it's special. I think it's sort of big brother-ish. And I'm not referring to the reality TV show.

barnum42

The "V" symbol with the palm facing forward means peace.

However if the palm is facing away from the viewer it is the equivalent of the middle finger. Though it has history behind it's meaning.

shopgirl146

barnum42 said:
The "V" symbol with the palm facing forward means peace.

However if the palm is facing away from the viewer it is the equivalent of the middle finger. Though it has history behind it's meaning.

What's the history behind it? :veryconfu

barnum42

shopgirl146 said:
What's the history behind it? :veryconfu
In the early 1400's (and I'm not talking about two o'clock in the afternoon) Henry V and a small army of English soldiers were victorious over several thousand French troops at the Battle of Agincourt. To ensure that the defeated French archers could pose no further threat, each had the two fingers used to pull back a bow string cut off. From this came the taunt of raising two fingers, as if to say "We still have our fingers". It then became a standard bleep off gesture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom