Pre-Trip We're going to WDW! September 2016

I'm so excited to announce that my hubby and I will be surprising our two little ones this Christmas with a trip we've booked for next September.
IMG_0005.jpg

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
The first time we went as a family we didn't do proper planning and the only reservation we snagged was the one for BBB in Cinderella's Castle. This time I am a pre-planning machine! We're hoping on March 15th when we can make dining reservations we can snag 1)Chef Mickey's. 2) Ohana 3) BOG 4) Some kind of Princess meal. We weren't sure how soon is too soon to plan. From what I've learned from others is its never really too early.

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
Here is a little about my family. My husband is a hard working man. He works as a dispatcher and he works long hours. He had only been to WDW once when he was a child and believe it or not his Mother hated it! She let him go on one ride before they left. He hadn't gone back until we went in 2012 together with my daughter. Needless to say he is hooked. He is even helping with the planning this time.

I am a stay at home Mom. I am on the run with the kids on a daily basis as you all know. School, karate, girl scouts, practices, library etc. I sometimes feel like a bus driver but its so worth it! I've been to Disney 4 times now and this will be my 5th trip. Every trip gets better. Maybe its because of all the people on this site that have been giving me advice and suggestions.

My Daughter will be 7 when we go. She is a strong little woman. She was born with hearing issues. And after a surgery she had when she was almost three she can hear perfectly well. She is thriving. Her favorites as of now is Princess Rapunzel and Princess Aurora. She wants to be a fashion designer. She is going to have her yellow belt in karate next month and also does dance. Its safe to say she is a girl who doesn't mind getting dirty while looking pretty lol.

My son will be 3 when we go. He is so sweet and his smile charms everyone. The Princesses will not be able to resist his charm when we visit. He wins everyone over easily. His favorite character by far is Buzz Lightyear. He won't go to sleep with out him.

My family is my world. We don't get to do vacations very ofter due to budgeting and my husbands work schedule so this is very special to us and a huge deal!
IMG_1553.JPG

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
So here is my plan so far. Christmas morning surprising the little ones. March 15 we can make our dining reservations. From what I'm hearing certain restaurants book fast so I will be up at midnight trying! July 13 we can do fastpass+. I know Anna and Elsa are nearly impossible to book. I don't know if we are going to ever get out of the frozen craze here. My daughter just had a frozen fever birthday party.
IMG_1882_2.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
So here is my plan so far. Christmas morning surprising the little ones. March 15 we can make our dining reservations. From what I'm hearing certain restaurants book fast so I will be up at midnight trying! July 13 we can do fastpass+. I know Anna and Elsa are nearly impossible to book. I don't know if we are going to ever get out of the frozen craze here. My daughter just had a frozen fever birthday party. View attachment 103425
Beautiful cake!

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
YUM:hungry: But you will be up for FP+:(

To see Anna and Elsa I hear you almost have to. I have a friend who waited for over 3 hours to see them with her kids! I don't want to do that! I don't know if the lines for them are still that long but I'm not going to chance it if I can! My daughter and I'm sure most little ones (and some adults) dream of meeting them. Molly dresses like Elsa on a weekly basis still!
IMG_0248.jpg

Guess which little girl she is lol! My son also really loves Frozen. He has an Olaf sweatshirt that he wears on occasion.

IMG_2375.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
Super cute. You shouldn't have a problem if you book on day 3 or 4 of your trip. Hopefully with the ride in Norway being Frozen themed and adding a M&G this should help solve the line problem. I'm worrying about getting a FP for the ride next August

Rachel S1321

Original Poster
Super cute. You shouldn't have a problem if you book on day 3 or 4 of your trip. Hopefully with the ride in Norway being Frozen themed and adding a M&G this should help solve the line problem. I'm worrying about getting a FP for the ride next August

I didn't even take in to consideration a FP for the new ride. That is something we must do!

ColoradoEquestrian

Congratulations on booking your trip! We went in September 2014 and the Anna and Elsa M&G FPs were a-plenty. Could have been a fluke (and, for shame, we didn't even want them), but I hope for your sake that there are many options during your trip :D Happy planning, and just wanted to give you a big thumbs up for being an awesome parent and giving your kiddos a Christmas gift they'll never forget!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom