Well the Spacex rocket just blew up after launch

Sage of Time

Ugh. Thank goodness no one was on board. (Just a thought: I haven't a clue what "route" these rockets follow; but when one explodes like that, I hope that the wreckage maybe falls out to the ocean, where hopefully, no one or no ships, would get struck by falling debris.)
That's exactly the route they take. They travel on an angle (downrange) from KSC and go out over the Atlantic.

prberk

They should have paid more attention to Lieutenant Dan's instructions after they took the orange ticket.

[I know: It was unmanned; I wouldn't be joking like that had people been aboard.]

Pixie VaVoom

and yet....we are just magic ...ON MARS !! Crystal Clear footage from the rover, and everything operates perfectly. Yeah - I believe those billions of NASA taxdollars aren't lining someones pockets every year!! Personally, I think that George Lucas sold off the Star Wars franchise to Disney so he could concentrate on his new lucrative project...reworking the the MOON LANDING FOOTAGE.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
and yet....we are just magic ...ON MARS !! Crystal Clear footage from the rover, and everything operates perfectly. Yeah - I believe those billions of NASA taxdollars aren't lining someones pockets every year!! Personally, I think that George Lucas sold off the Star Wars franchise to Disney so he could concentrate on his new lucrative project...reworking the the MOON LANDING FOOTAGE.
resized_fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-you-re-serious-or-just-joking-aedca0.jpg

lazyboy97o

If you are serious, then you should pay closer attention to the issues with the various Mars spacecraft.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom