Well I guess I will never stay in a Polynesian Bungalow....

epcotisbest

So just for kicks and giggles I priced a 2 week stay in a Polynesian bungalow. I was absolutely floored at the price......room only.....$37,293.75. :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:
Yeah, I won't even be in for one night. There are just way too many nice properties in the Orlando area for a fraction of the price. Four Seasons at $500 per night looks like a bargain compared to these.

Last edited:

rob0519

Just checked the Four Seasons for late September. Park View rooms are listed at $703, $753, $879 and $929 per night depending on the booking option you choose. Lake View rooms are about $150 per night less expensive, $559, $599, $699, $740.

Unomas

It is a unique experience. That's for sure. They're comparable to the price of a three-bedroom grand villa at The Grand Floridian villas. So I don't really think they're over-priced in relation to other available accommodations. Sure, the Poly is only two bedrooms compared to GFs three. But Poly those Poly bungalows offer something you can't get anywhere else. As Minthone said, not for mere mortals, haha

mj2v

If only they had done the "Springs" thing and put a Bora Bora looking pond underneath. Instead, save money, convert old buildings to "new" STUDIOS!!!, build a couple of bungalows (ferry alarm clocks are free!!), charge outrageous fees to DVC members and guests alike, and you wind up with rooms for the execs to use for "team building" and security....

Bora Bora over swamp water....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It might be worth checking out Disney Vacation Club. Even if you don't buy in to it yourself, there are sites where DVC owners will rent out their time for significantly less.
Correct. I ran the numbers through Dave's DVC and you can cut th OP's quoted price almost in half. You could probably do even better by going directly through an owner.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom