Trip Report We'll Do As Dreamers Do... *COMPLETED*

Another fall has arrived at Walt Disney World, and so have we! For our 4th annual September trip, we returned to the basics that we fell in love with. A lot of resort hopping, getting a little wet at the water parks, and food (snack credits...so many...help!) It was a wonderful 9 days, and I can't believe I have room in my heart to love Disney even more, each and every time. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing these. Let the memories begin!

The cast: My husband, J, and I. People call us Mickey & Minnie. ;)

Travel dates: September 3rd - September 11th, staying at All Star Music.

Pre-trip report: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/weve-fall-in-in-love.913624/

We began with the earliest flight I could possibly find, getting us into the promised land at 8:30 AM. Win! With a speedy check-in at All Star Music, we were off to Animal Kingdom...Lodge!
002.JPG

For the first time ever, we decided to take an entire non-park day to fulfill a bunch of dreams that we've always had on our bucketlist. We did so on our first day because it was the Saturday of a holiday weekend and hoped to avoid the crowds that way.
010.JPG

It definitely felt weird not heading straight to a park to begin the trip, but I really did appreciate the relaxing start. Just us and a quiet, beautiful morning sky at AKL.
009.JPG

Still in awe at how unique of an experience it must be to stay at AKL. It will be done in this lifetime!
017.JPG

On the way to 'breakfast' at The Mara (yup, I'm already talking about food), we passed by this beautiful waterfall area that I didn't notice the last time we were here. I was instantly wowed - the reality of it is that Disney can truly transport me to another place.
019.JPG

The Mara is the perfect stop for breakfast, because the perfect breakfast is...
021.JPG

Zebra Domes! Been absolutely CRAVING these for the past two years, and the time has finally come. It was everything I had hoped it would be.
025.JPG

J points out that I look ridiculous when photographing my food, but I needed to remember this moment.
026.JPG

We sat by the pool and snacked, not truly believing that we were here yet. It always takes a while to sink in, but what is perceived as mere decoration and foliage always mean something a little more to me.
029.JPG

The day had started off cool, but you could already feel that Florida heat doing work. Not fully acclimated yet, we retreated to the great indoors of Jambo House to look around some more.
014.JPG

Next stop...Kidani Village!

belledream

Original Poster
Day 5, and we still have not set foot in the heart of it all...Magic Kingdom. But that was about to change, majorly. We were up bright and early (aka normally) for our 8 AM breakfast reservation at Be Our Guest, where we would also return for lunch...and dinner. It's tradition now! Oh, also there are evening Extra Magic Hours going on today, sooo yeahhh...we had a big day ahead of us!
002.JPG

Good Morning, from The Most Magical Place on Earth.
005.JPG

As we entered good ol' Main Street U.S.A., my heart swelled to the music that was welcoming us, to the Confectionary that was emitting a tantalizing smell, and the pavement that was gleaming fresh in the morning light. And that exact moment I stood in the center of MSUSA, seeing the Cinderella Castle directly in the distance, I was home.
007.JPG

Every time I see a particularly charming house around home, it reminds me of how much I long to be back in Main Street. After all the waiting, everything was just how I remembered it.
008.JPG

Oh, and Happy Halloween, by the way! It's been so long since we've been to Disney outside of Halloween season that I'm not sure what it looks like without all of the décor!
012.JPG

Oh, to savor those few minutes that it feels like we have Magic Kingdom all to ourselves...
016.JPG

Finally, we got to see the Cinderella Castle, right before our eyes. After glimpsing it from afar at so many different angles, it was just so satisfying to see it in all it's glory.
025.JPG

We walked up the ramp, and right on through, taking in the breadth of this magnificent structure.
033.JPG

We stopped to glance back at Main Street, looking at the view, and smiling.
034.JPG

It's good to be back.

belledream

Original Poster
Through the castle we went, admiring the story of Cinderella through the classic mosaics.
037.JPG

We gaped at how empty Fantasyland looked, sounded, and felt. Seriously, everything just feels different. It's not just the absence of people...but strollers, heat, and you know, general chaos.
038.JPG

These arches are the perfect entryway to New Fantasyland. I'm a huge fan!
042.JPG

Soon.
045.JPG

But first, we must feast our eyes on the other castle, the one that actually made a dream of mine come true.
048.JPG

It's a Tale as Old as Time.
050.JPG

Of course, we had to sit in the ballroom for our first meal at BOG. I spend an extraordinary amount of time focusing my energy on every sparkle in the chandelier, every shade of pink, blue, and lilac in the sky, each little detail in the ceiling, pillars, curtains, and archway, and of course, the falling snow. And the music really makes this experience. Whether it's Tale as Old as Time, or Belle, or Transformation, it's the music that makes everything feel so romantic and whimsical.
054.JPG
Oh yeah, the food! We started out with the usual assortment of pastries. I only really touched the one with chocolate in it, because chocolate is life.
066.JPG

I went with the new-ish Feast A La Gaston, featuring chicken sausage, bacon, eggs, potatoes, and fruit. Nothing was a standout, but that was not a surprise, therefore it could not be a disappointment. It was what it was, and it filled me up so much so that I was worried about coming back for lunch!
068.JPG

J also chose a new-ish item: the Croque Madame. This was delicious! It was an open-faced ham sandwich, but topped with a fried egg that was lathered in gruyere cheese and a wonderful white sauce. Definitely one to pencil in for future BOG breakfasts.
067.JPG

Well, that was breakfast at Be Our Guest! We'd be back in about two hours or so. I know, we're crazy.

belledream

Original Poster
We ventured back over to regular Fantasyland, which was still looking lovely and empty. Never really noticed this fountain outside of Pinocchio's Village Haus before.
074.JPG

Time was ticking, so we opted for our post-breakfast ride on Mine Train.
076.JPG

Cute, smooth, and captivating as ever.
078.JPG

As we came out, Magic Kingdom had just officially opened for the day, so the masses would be coming. We skipped on over to Peter Pan's Flight.
081.JPG

J said that this looked like a robbery.
083.JPG

I actually wish that the line moved slower so I could stop and capture the details of this imaginative queue. I love the concept! The paintings in the hallway when you first enter are wonderful to look at! I actually began running through the queue because I was so excited to get on the ride, that I missed the whole shadow effect here. When I told J that "it didn't work for me" he said, "it's because you ran..." Whoops!
085.JPG

So we took off over the Darlings' backyard, over London, and onto Neverland. We actually got stopped over Mermaid Lagoon...not complaining!
086.JPG

We then decided to embark on our usual Tomorrowland morning rituals. The foliage of tomorrow...
092.JPG

Marched straight onto Buzz Lightyear, where J maxed out at 999,999 halfway and started bossing me around telling me where the high value targets are. To which, I respond, "You don't think I already know that?? Has it ever occurred to you that I just can't hit it?!"
094.JPG

Then it was onto my favorite...Space Mountain!
097.JPG

Passing by futuristic palm trees and hearing the Tomorrowland Transit Authority narration above us reminds me that Tomorrowland mornings are awesome!

belledream

Original Poster
J needs to get me one of the those leashes because I took off through this queue and looked back at him, laughing mischievously as he yelled, "Hey! Come back!"
098.JPG

Once inside, I pulled out the camera to snap some cool pics.
100.JPG

We've gotten in the bad habit of making unflattering faces on the ride photos. The flash is too bright! I must be getting old...
101.JPG

We've made it! To the coolest moving walkway ever.
102.JPG

We would revisit Space Mountain many times, but we decided to take a spin on Astro Orbiter before it got busy.
104.JPG

Around and around we went! Up and down as violently as I could make it go. I actually found some videos of my dad and I on this ride when I was really young, and I was like, "I'm going to make you sick!" And he was like, "Oh, thanks." I haven't changed much.
112.JPG

I can't believe we were there four days ago. Where was the time going!
113.JPG

We slowed it down on one of our absolute favorites...the Blue Ride!
115.JPG

When I think about fun at Disney, this is right up there. Perfect for cooling down, resting feet, people watching, and hey, I personally think it's thrilling!
116.JPG

Every turn, every sight, every peek into a different world...
117.JPG

It's a happy place.

belledream

Original Poster
We went back to 7DMT, this time, with our FP. Thank goodness...
118.JPG

Um...I kinda love the hands on this clock...
120.JPG

Came off the ride to see at CAT!
121.JPG

In addition, we also saw Princess Elena of Avalor in a small processional.
123.JPG

Yes, I linger in front of the Tangled restrooms to listen to the music. I still can't get over the ingenuity of painting decoration on the inside of the women's restrooms, and the pots and pans inside the men's. (No, I didn't peek, J took a picture for me when it first debuted.)
130.JPG

This movie is so good. It really deserves more. Heck, I would go to Shanghai Disneyland just to get me some more Tangled.
134.JPG

This became one of my favorite new views this year. Hearing the waterfall in the background, looking at the river, the bridge, and the green lanterns across the way...captured in my mind and heart forever.
136.JPG

We were dying for a visit to the Haunted Mansion, so we went right in.
137.JPG

This ride is delightfully frightening! I love coming out of the stretching room to the darkness of the hallway and stepping on that moving platform into our buggy.
138.JPG

So many wall-to-wall creeps to take in. I just love how detailed and involved this ride is! I used to be so scared of the graveyard scene when I was...20. I just hate being surprised 'like that'. I'm a little older and braver now.
141.JPG

Believe it or not, it was about time for our lunch reservation at Be Our Guest. We really gotta stop treating ourselves so well!

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
You have so many wonderful pictures. The one I focused on this evening was the gorgeous mosaic in the castle. It made me pause, as I realized I haven't seen the mosaics in a number of years. I think when I'd walk past the castle the doors may have been closed (perhaps a stage show going on), or for whatever reason, my timing was off. Just so you know, the first time I saw those exquisite mosaics was back in 1985 with my mother. Just looking at your lovely photo brought back the same awestruck feeling--all these years later.

belledream

Original Poster
You have so many wonderful pictures. The one I focused on this evening was the gorgeous mosaic in the castle. It made me pause, as I realized I haven't seen the mosaics in a number of years. I think when I'd walk past the castle the doors may have been closed (perhaps a stage show going on), or for whatever reason, my timing was off. Just so you know, the first time I saw those exquisite mosaics was back in 1985 with my mother. Just looking at your lovely photo brought back the same awestruck feeling--all these years later.
Yay, so glad you liked it! I think the walkway through the castle is closed during stage show times, which happens to be a lot or on the hour these days. We've never managed to walk through unless it was first thing in the morning, come to think of it now. I love the mosaics too! :inlove:

bee

So we took off over the Darlings' backyard, over London, and onto Neverland. We actually got stopped over Mermaid Lagoon...not complaining!
086-jpg.168868
We got stuck there last time we rode Peter Pan too!

I loved your WS photos. And those olives at Tutto Italia are amazing; they have the same ones at Tutto Gusto next door and we loved them so much we ordered a plate of them a la carte to go with our drinks and cheese.

Looking forward to more!

belledream

Original Poster
Wow! Your day at Epcot sounds sooo wonderful. The writing, the pictures, seriously so amazing, I can't wait to go back myself!
There are very few things in this world that are better than some quality time at Epcot indeed! :)

We got stuck there last time we rode Peter Pan too!

I loved your WS photos. And those olives at Tutto Italia are amazing; they have the same ones at Tutto Gusto next door and we loved them so much we ordered a plate of them a la carte to go with our drinks and cheese.

Looking forward to more!
Omg I knew they were special olives! I thought it was just me! :D They were seriously addicting!

belledream

Original Poster
On our way back to Be Our Guest, I stopped to appreciate this painting in the Peter Pan queue. I guess I've never seen it before because it's always obscured by people? I love visualizing Never Land in its entirety though.
142.JPG

Past Enchanted Tales with Belle - we did this the first year it opened, but have never returned. I like the idea of wandering the cottage and really enjoyed the library scene, but we'll probably wait to go back with our kiddos.
143.JPG

And we're back at the Beast's castle, for what I think, is the best meal at Be Our Guest. Lunch!
147.JPG

We chose to sit in the Castle Gallery...which I LOVE for the colors, ceiling décor, and of course, the portraits.
153.JPG

Each one tells a story that we didn't see in the movie that until now, we could only dream of.
156.JPG

Sitting in here for lunch was a great idea. It was intimate and lighthearted. I just felt so at ease.
157.JPG

I love the library-feel of this place.
161.JPG

Can we talk about the detail in the ceiling? The lights, the wallpaper, that perfect shade of green that I'm going to need in my house like now.
158.JPG

And don't forget the music box figurines of Belle and the Beast! Plus the music! So whimsical.
159.JPG

For lunch, we went with our standard meal: Tuna Niçoise Salad & Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake for me, Carved Roast Beef Sandwich & The Master's Cupcake. We both enjoy our own in equal measure. This is a combo I crave daily, and may shed a tear thinking about.
163.JPG

Can I talk about the Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake again? Heavenly. So moist with strawberry flavor, so packed with cream cheese frosting, UGHHH...

belledream

Original Poster
We were unbelievably full, but that has never stopped us before! So far today, we had stuck to mainly to Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, and we had to change that. To Frontierland on this lovely day we go!
175.JPG

We relaxed on the dock walkway for a while, enjoying the scene of the water and the sound of the Liberty Belle.
178.JPG

No, I was not just eating in a castle, fit for a princess, or journeying to outer space.
181.JPG

We were headed towards the one and only, Splash Mountain. We like to hype ourselves up by watching this before we ride.
182.JPG

This ride is pure nostalgia for me. My favorite as a child. I loved this queue. Long, winding, plus stairs - no problem-o! As long as my imagination gets to feast on visuals like this:
183.JPG

I love coming to the loading dock and feeling like I'm outside again. Which I guess I am. But you know what I mean. I think.
186.JPG

My heart explodes on this ride. The little details like the garden, the clothesline, hearing the little critters singing. It's all a flood of memories.
188.JPG

And good views.
192.JPG
Disney storytelling and immersion at it's finest.
196.JPG

And the fun doesn't stop there. Splash Mountain has one of the coolest themed shops around.
198.JPG

It was all worth it!

belledream

Original Poster
Our journey took us from Frontierland to Adventureland, where we embarked on an EXOTIC Jungle Cruise.
200.JPG
This ride is right up J's alley...ha...ha...ha...his sarcasm meshes well with the dynamic of this ride.
201.JPG

Pirates of the Caribbean became our new go-to ride on this side of the Kingdom this year. We used to ride a couple times per trip, but we went on a couple of times per day this time around. Boat rides are relaxing! Even when you're in the middle of a battle! Which is the best scene, by the way.
204.JPG

Saw Captain Jack Sparrow as we came out.
206.JPG

Other than that, we were pretty much good with Adventureland. We moseyed around some of the shops, including Island Supply by Sunglass Hut, where a salesman told J, "Hey, I like your sunglasses. What brand are they?" To which J replies equally enthusiastically, "Costco." This is the sarcasm I'm talking about.
211.JPG

It was getting hot, and I could tell J needed a power nap or a break at least, so we head to Mickey's PhilharMagic. (I know, how can you sleep through this awesome show, right?!) He nodded off a few times, but was awaken by the smell of that delicious pie.
213.JPG

During this trip, we also got into debates about what qualified as a Hidden Mickey. These are not, right? It's like, blatantly a Mickey, whereas others are unexpected items 'forming' a Mickey. And in this case, it's not even hidden. But I don't know anymore!
214.JPG

Another ride on 7DMT.
216.JPG

Attempted to get a picture of Tigger and Pooh walking by us but kinda failed.
219.JPG

After that, I was feeling the exhaustion catch up with me. I admit it. So we ducked into Carousel of Progress where the pleasant melody of 'There's a Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow', the soothing voice of John, and the rumble of the moving theater lulled me to sleep. I rarely knock out at Disney like that, but I truly fell asleep before the first act ended, and woke up to Grandma owning the video game. I think J did the same. Truthfully, we had been going hard for the past few days...it was needed.
222.JPG

So much so that we both felt groggy when we exited CoP, and decided to shake it off further with another enjoyable ride on TTA. Ahh...the joys of doing whatever you want!

belledream

Original Poster
We shook off our sleepiness and ventured over to Liberty Square to sit under the shade and catch glimpses of Festival of Fantasy Parade. It was a surprisingly picturesque view at times.
225.JPG

It was also interesting that we seemed to be sitting in between speakers where the music was transitioning for the different areas.
226.JPG

I love Liberty Square. There's something so quaint, homey, and familiar about the buildings here, but they are also touched with Disney beauty! Last year, we got our caricatures done here. Wondering what our souvenir from this year would be! We would know it when we see it.
227.JPG

After the parade, we headed to the Hall of Presidents.
231.JPG

Lots of interesting artifacts to look at in here
232.JPG

Including the original portrait of Abraham Lincoln. Most of the others in the hall are copies.
233.JPG

Somehow, after Hall of Presidents, we ended up at Bonjour! Village Gifts, where you know I'm in my happy place. J bought me a Belle Precious moments figurine as one of my first birthday gifts. That's when I knew he was a keeper!
236.JPG

Gah! Ornaments! My version of pin trading, Vinylmation, whatever you call it...my weakness.
237.JPG

Patiently waiting for a Mrs. Potts & Chip set to come out to match my Lumiere and Cogsworth! Also, I kinda adore the cartoon-y versions of them below.
239.JPG

Annnd, the cutest popcorn stand around. It's just so satisfying how Disney keeps everything in the theme. I'm a huge admirer of that.
244.JPG

We journey under the sea next!

belledream

Original Poster
Walking in this queue made me want to watch the movie again.
249.JPG

It's been a while, and I am dying to see inside this castle! What I wouldn't give to stand up there for a photo opp!
250.JPG

But my favorite part of the queue...this luscious waterfall.
252.JPG

I normally don't find this ride to be praiseworthy, but for some reason, I was particularly giddy when the cold air seemed to engulf us as we submerged ourselves underwater. Little details like that make the ride that much better!
253.JPG

There's a clam on this ride, and his name might be Patrick Star.
254.JPG

Upon exiting the ride, we found this most interesting shape in the wall. Could it be a Hidden Mickey???
256.JPG

We journeyed over to Gaston's Tavern. As we've had our fill of LeFou's Brew (and it's the only souvenir cup I was ever compelled to buy!) and the pork shank is gone (not that we could have eaten it), we just hung around to admire his taste in décor for a little bit.
257.JPG

This fountain is amazing. I love watching the water travel from barrel to mug and down. It would be a great of transfixion and entertainment in the days to come.
259.JPG

Over at The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, this cute little guy caught my attention.
263.JPG

In Hundred Acre Goods (best shop name ever, by the way), I got major baby fever looking at the adorable outfits on display. There were so many cute onesies and hats with little ears on them. Ahhh!!! Must...resist...temptation to buy.
266.JPG

And here we go again...believe it or not, it was time for dinner, at Be Our Guest. Hopefully we'd be able to find the place alright and not get lost!

belledream

Original Poster
I pointed out to J that the rounded part of the castle on the left was the ballroom. He was like, "I know, I'm not that stupid!" Hey...just making sure you get the full experience. On a more pleasant note...I love being able to look back and reflect on the details in closeups like this. The snow on the trees, the balconies by the windows and doors...
268.JPG

To complete the trio of dining rooms on this special day, we were sat in the West Wing. Dark, moody, and seemingly worlds away from the ballroom and gallery.
269.JPG

It's always a lot darker in here than I remember. The sound of the thunder and flashes of lightning is oddly calming.
270.JPG

While we waited for our food to come, J came out of nowhere with this line:
"So, the Beast must like squirrels, huh?"
I was like, "...what? Why? Say that again?"
J: "He must like squirrels, because every other picture and tapestry in the room is ripped up, except this one with squirrels on it. He even ripped up his own face, but not the squirrels."
271.JPG

After I was able to wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes, I reflected on his logic and oddly, it made sense.
273.JPG

For dinner, J chose his usual Grilled Strip Steak, which he loves for the garlic-herb butter that smothers this thing.
275.JPG

I've had the steak, lamb, shrimp and scallops here, but I've never had the pork chop. So I went with Grilled Pork Chop, and was a bit underwhelmed with the pork itself, but what it was sitting on was great! A mixture of corn, beans, and "salsify silk" which I had absolutely no idea what that meant, and still don't, but it was indeed, extremely silky and delectable.
274.JPG

Following suit from yesterday, J ordered Latte Espresso to round out the meal and dessert. We needed the caffeine for tonight.
278.JPG

I pried him away from The Grey Stuff that he always gets, and he chose the Chocolate Cream Puff, which we had got on a previous visit once before. It has a lot of potential, but is still underwhelming as before.
280.JPG

The Éclair à l’Orange, however, always delivers and was devoured immediately by the both of us. Mmm...you just gotta love that orange zest.
281.JPG

Overall, Be Our Guest was a very 'expected' meal. I can't say it was one of our favorites, food-wise. As we work our way through all the menu items, nothing really seems to ever change or replace our initial favorites. We mainly come for the atmosphere, which we can also get at breakfast and lunch. So in the future, depending on how much time we have, we may be looking at other dinner experiences.

belledream

Original Poster
3 BOG meals down, and an entire evening of extra Disney fun to go! As we strolled through New Fantasyland, the waterfall on 7DMT was looking mighty nice.
283.JPG

We wandered over the Storybook Circus to just explore. Such a cute little place...but I still miss Toontown.
284.JPG

But I do love me some Big Top Souvenirs. It always smells so good in there! I also love how all the merchandise is sorted in here, in those circus animal cages.
286.JPG

We went over the railroad station to hop on the train for a relaxing, breezy ride. One of those little things that truly make a Disney trip feel complete.
289.JPG

We stayed on past Main Street, and chugged along to Frontierland.
291.JPG

These lanterns are love. The sound of the train is love. The narrator's voice is love. I love the Walt Disney World Railroad.
292.JPG

Because we had no agenda in mind but to spend time together, we got off at Frontierland and walked through Adventureland.
294.JPG

And somehow, we ended up back in the heart of Magic Kingdom, staring at the most beautiful sight in the world.
300.JPG

My home, always and forever.
308.JPG

Bubbles, ducks, and all.
314.JPG

A beautiful evening was just ahead of us!

belledream

Original Poster
Leisurely strolling down Main Street U.S.A...the one word that comes to mind: carefree.
316.JPG

So much stimulation, so much energy and excitement, yet all I can do is calmly, take it all in.
317.JPG

From the imaginative window displays, to each perfect shade of color of the shop itself.
318.JPG

I just love wandering after a day full of running wild.
319.JPG

We've Fall-In in love with Disney more and more every year.
320.JPG

The warm colors just make me feel the love on the inside and out.
321.JPG

We spent quite some time admiring the view of bustling Main Street from atop the train station, waiting for that time of day.
328.JPG

And back up Main Street we go! It's the journey that (thankfully!) never ends.
338.JPG

Cinderella's Castle has been tickled pink, and I love it.
340.JPG

Listening to the fountains play melodiously, we were at total peace.

belledream

Original Poster
An evening ride on TTA seemed to be in order, especially at this time of day.
341.JPG

Tomorrowland glowed in the light.
342.JPG

And while on the ride, it lit up!
343.JPG

That familiar red stripe winding through Tomorrowland...it's just what I wanted to see.
346.JPG

Sunset with my favorite person. In our favorite place in the entire world.
347.JPG

Now Cinderella's Castle was really beginning to light up. It reminds me of Flora and Merryweather going, "Make it blue! Make it pink!"
354.JPG

The trees were sparkling...again, one of those things at Disney that don't scream, "I'm a big deal" but they totally are!
356.JPG

It's sometimes surprising...when what gives you 'the feels' may not be the most obvious of things.
357.JPG

The time the sky and the colors looked like this was short and fleeting, but it was so memorable.
358.JPG

The lampposts really add character to the hub area. From afar, they look like sticks of fire. Up close, they look stately, regal, and completely fit for a castle as such.
359.JPG

Home.

belledream

Original Poster
Just as we made it around to the other side of castle, darkness had fallen. The reflection of the castle on the water was stunning.
365.JPG

Of course, my camera went back to being its old self as we walked through an empty Frontierland, where a quaint country tune played, really embracing that 'end of the day' feeling.
370.JPG

There's something extra charming at Frontierland at night. Granted, Tomorrowland is the coolest and takes the cake, but Adventureland is too dark and Fantasyland is an extension of the Castle itself. Frontierland feels homey.
371.JPG

Splash Mountain at night...ahh what a treat.
372.JPG

We had grabbed a FP for it, so we hurtled on through to make sure we'd get out in time for the nighttime entertainment. Love the darkness that transforms certain parts of this ride.
373.JPG

We came out to watch Celebrate the Magic, one of the most captivating shows around! The variety of scenes and technology is so impressive. But my most favorite part of all is the Tangled lantern scene. The way the music starts out so quietly, and with a sweep of beauty and emotion, builds up into something so greater, as only music can do. I actually shed a tear as the last lantern disappeared into the night sky.
374.JPG

And the waterworks didn't stop, with the arrival of Wishes. The chorus gets me every time. I hope my wish comes true!
376.JPG

Okay, enough of the sappy talk. Let's get down to business. Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom! EVENING. I feel like these are few and far in between these days. Lucky that it worked out for us!
377.JPG

First up on everyone's list of EMH rides is Dumbo the Flying Elephant, duh! Okay, so maybe not, but for us, it is.
380.JPG

I will only ride this ride at night.
381.JPG

Solely to see this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom