Weird Disney dreams.

BiggerTigger

As we are looking for a new place to live with a little more property then we currently have, I dreamt that we decided to building Tom Sawyer Island with the Rivers of America. It was a complete duplication of the Attraction we built. Turned out really good. Now if we can sell this house, buy a bigger place and come up with the financing to build TSI, I'll be in business. Lol.

cosmicray

Dreamt last night that I was in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom, but it looked similar to a water park for some reason. I went to go on Jungle Cruise, saw it had a VERY long wait, so I did the apparently alternate loading procedure: You had to inflate a raft and simply jump in the water with it and ride through the attraction. It was just like the real-life ride at first, but quickly turned bizarre with your raft scaling giant waterslides and shooting down them.

That's all I remember, however. Just a kinda weird dream haha.

minsmk

Too many weird disney dreams to count lol. I remember one: I went to TDL and I didn't go to any of the parks for some reason, I just hung around Bon Voyage and bought stuff. Then I got in a car (Keep in mind, the only way to get to TLDR is by bullet train..) And drove down this mountain 0_o

Nick Wilde

Disney always looks allot different in my dreams and it's in horrible shape, sometimes it's in door and I don't know why. In my dreams the shows are either cut short, cancled or I miss them, expecially illuminations and If I do get to see it it's always the old vershion.
Have you been playing too much Epic Mickey? This kinda describes what WDW looks like in EM.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I am a Toddler Teacher, and often have dreams that are related to my job. I once combined them by dreaming that I was in a diaper changing contest. I had to ride through the Haunted Mansion with a life-sized doll across my lap and put on and take off diapers as fast as I could by the time the ride was over.

AmberFaith90

I keep having Disney nightmares where I'm not able to ride ANYTHING and I miss my ADR's, and they won't accept my late arrival, but they still charge me. -_-

75disney

My Disney dreams are usually stress related ones as well. They usually involve my plans getting messed up and the parks are packed and we don't get on anything. They were particularly bad when the New Fantasyland was opening and I was stressing about how to fit it in. Luckily, these problems haven't happened in real life. Although my husband made us leave the room too late one morning and I missed the MK Welcome Show... Still haven't forgiven him yet

champdisney

I remember having a dream about a year ago that had me riding Peter Pan's Flight. All the show scenes remained to be the same but the newest feature was the ability to actually fly on your own. I could feel the winds blowing as I flew past show elements of the ride. It was a great dream but such a tease.

Another dream saw me riding the Forbidden Journey, where I witnessed Darth Vader and his 501st Legion executing the Harry Potter characters above the dangerous Wizard Chess. "No wizard can match the power of the force!" says Lord Vader. Vader then turned his glance at me and ordered his troops to take down all moving ride vehicles as he used the force to throw broken chess pieces towards guests. I awoke shortly after but was astonished by the realism of it, it was a great ride all on it's own.

Matt_Black

"No wizard can match the power of the force!" says Lord Vader.

Almost no wizard.

DrDoomI_01.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I had a dream similar to Donald's experience in Mickey's Philharmagic... Except each time I left a Disney dimension, the characters slowly turned their heads toward me with wide eyes and creepy smiles.. and then their heads would explode and glitter would shoot out of their necks............... :)

Nick Wilde

I had a dream similar to Donald's experience in Mickey's Philharmagic... Except each time I left a Disney dimension, the characters slowly turned their heads toward me with wide eyes and creepy smiles.. and then their heads would explode and glitter would shoot out of their necks............... :)
Did you ever watch that internet "joke" suicidemouse.avi? That's really creepy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom