weekly challenges jan 18-jan 28

Oh Michelle that's horrible!! I'm so sorry! Are you on bedrest? That must be so painful. :(

I'm on crutches, which isn't easy with a 6 month old. Thankfully I have some help coming in for child care. I was told it's a stable fracture so it's ok to be up and moving, just sitting down for too long starts to really hurt.

In other news...... I got my page done today! Azure-lee slept a little longer than expected.

NewYearsEve12-31-08.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
great pages, eagles and mickiegraphics! eagles: I agree with Tammy-a picture like that requires its own page sometimes. mickiegraphics- I really like the word "joy" on your page-excellent placement.

Okay, as to my space, ask and you shall receive!

It by no means is like Tammy's gorgeous space she shared with us awhile back, but it is better than what I had. I used to keep everything in bags because I go to so many crops and don't like to repack my stuff everytime. So now, just my cardstock and patterned paper are in bags.

IMG_2699.jpg

okay, ignore the wooden star thing; I need to hang it up on the wall above where it is currently.

IMG_2746.jpg

I got 2 desks, and installed the shelves on opposite ends. Here is the shelf on the right:

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

the shelf on the left side:
IMG_2750.jpg

here are the cubes on the wall:
IMG_2749.jpg

as you can see, I use it for more than just scrapbooking. I had all hand-me-down bookcases, so I wanted something for books, dvds, and office supplies.

Well that's it!

Disneyfalcon

It's awesome!! I love the desks! And you have so many cubes!! I want a whole ton, I'm aquiring them slowly.:lookaroun

Thanks for sharing it! I love studying every photo of scrapbook rooms to see all the great ways to organize people come up with!! Yours really is great!

Oh yes, and love your choice of reading material in the top cube above the Disney albums!:sohappy:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
that's what I did-acquired them sort of slowly. They are from Target's bathroom shelving aisle. They're small, but they work, and only $25 each.

Oh, yeah, I love the Twilight series. My friends are borrowing the other 3, or they would've been in there, too.

Did you notice in the Girls' night out page that I posted before that my friends and I were at the Twilight movie?:lookaroun

Coree

Whoa, lots of action on the board tonight, ladies. Woo hoo!

Mickiegraphics, I really hope you heal quickly and the pain subsides soon. I'm sooo impressed with your page! The embellishments are fantastic and they work perfectly with the photos.

Louella, I love it! The photo is great and works reallu well with the layout!

Amber, I'm drooling on my computer here! Are the cubes where you have your albums and other books really from Target? I've been looking for something deep enough to hold albums forever and those look great. Great space!!

Disneyfalcon

that's what I did-acquired them sort of slowly. They are from Target's bathroom shelving aisle. They're small, but they work, and only $25 each.

Oh, yeah, I love the Twilight series. My friends are borrowing the other 3, or they would've been in there, too.

Did you notice in the Girls' night out page that I posted before that my friends and I were at the Twilight movie?:lookaroun

I didn't notice that! I love all 4 of those books!! And the movie!!:)

eagles

Original Poster
mickiegraphics, that page is adorable!!!!!!! i love it.

love the scrapbook space. i was looking at an email i got for one of those scrapbook sites(cant' remember the name) but they showcased spaces, and they used that desk also, with baskets.

i so want cubes.

mouselvrmom

I'm loving all of the great pages, ladies!

Amber, great girls night out page! It looks so fun!

Eagles, I'm loving the star wars page! Woohoo, another one done!

Michelle, I can't believe you got your page done with all of your problems! I hope you feel better soon! Ouch! Beautiful christmas page!

And, great scrapbooking space, Amber! Right now my dining room is surrounded by boxes. I can't even get to my scrapbooking stuff. I've told my hubby that I really want some cubes in my next scrapbooking stuff. you have given me great ideas.

I am very jealous of your workspace. That's probably one thing that prevents me from doing paper scrapbooking right now. I have lack of space (being in an apartment with a husband and 6 month old). Right now the few supplies i do have for scrapbooking is all being stored in a Captains Desk I built in highschool.

Coree

I'm kind of like you mickiegraphics--I don't have much space for my stuff so I've been doing lots of digital instead. So here's my entry for this challenge (and it's even on time).

Ryan_wed_01copy_low.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
coree i love your distressed looking frame, love your use of the muted colors also. great job getting it done on time!!!!!

jenn, i just don't know what to say, but you are bold to try that paper combo and i think it worked well together. i am just starting to mix and match pattern papers, and now i have to kick it up a notch.

come on ladies, today is the last day for this challenge. great job to all those submitted so far. i am really glad to see us scraping again.

oh this doesn't mean that you can't submit anymore pages. just that only those posted during the challenge period will be entered in the prize drawing. i am trying to motivate (push) you all to scrap more. hehehe

minnie2000

Great layouts everyone!

Michelle, sorry to hear about your accident, hope you're well again soon.

Amber, I really love your workspace, I can't believe those cubes were only $25 - I would love some of those!

I don't seem to have much time at the moment, but I will try to do a quick page later today - have to keep up with the challenges!

Disneyfalcon

Coree that is so pretty!! The font and colors are perfect for that page!

Jenn those papers look great together! Perfect for that picture!!

I actually have to scrapbook a gift today, so maybe it will get me back in the mood.:)

mouselvrmom

jenn, i just don't know what to say, but you are bold to try that paper combo and i think it worked well together. i am just starting to mix and match pattern papers, and now i have to kick it up a notch.

Eagles, the background came from another digital kit, but the two patterned paper came with the same kit so I figured that they would go together. :lol: I think you were really mixing different patterns in your last batch of pages. You do such a nice job.

Jenn those papers look great together! Perfect for that picture!!

Thanks, Tammy. It actually took me longer to go through all of my kits to find colors that matched their costumes than it did to do the page. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom