weekly challenge 10feb-20feb

eagles

Original Poster
jenn ask and you shall receive! :ROFLOL:

this is the mix and match challenge. you must use 3 different papers. solids or patterns. also the color scheme used is brown.

now thanks to jenn and her putting journaling into my head....you must also journal on or around one photo. (preferably your journaling will be your own handwriting.)

there you go! HAVE FUN!!

Is it a bad thing that I already have this one done??? lol.

I'm going to attempt to create some more pages using the same kind of "theme" and see what comes of it.

Here it is..... 6 days EARLY...... :sohappy:

Smiles2008.jpg

HollyBelle

Love it, Mickiegraphics :sohappy:! I really like how you utilized the black and white and that little bit of color really enhances the pictures, which of course are adorable!

I've been looking at some different techniques to bring "life" to my digital pages. The biggest thing I've done is shadows and learning to modify the shadows. The next obvious thing is playing around with the colors.

I'm finally getting to the point where I really like a page I create opposed to "settling" for one.

mouselvrmom

That is a beautiful page, Michelle! I love the colors you used in the paper and the black and white of your pictures! Very nice work!

Disneyfalcon

:eek: Who knew eagles was going to listen to me?! :lol:

Besides, someone has to get you ladies to journal. :sohappy:

I'll just be sitting here waiting for you pages.....:lookaroun

Hmm, I must have missed yours, with all that journaling? Did your link not work?:lookaroun:lol:

Alright, alright, I know, those that live in glass houses...:lol:

mouselvrmom

Hmm, I must have missed yours, with all that journaling? Did your link not work?:lookaroun:lol:

Alright, alright, I know, those that live in glass houses...:lol:

Touche! :lol:

Well, since the challenge technically does not start until the 10th, I have as few days to write a bunch. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom