Week of Thanksgiving question

TP2000

Hours are extended, especially from Wed-Sun when it will be VERY crowded.

You mean Sunday thru Wednesday? Those are the busiest days of the week because the AP's are unblocked. Almost all AP's are blocked out from Thanksgiving Day through the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, so the parks are much less crowded. They can also shorten the operating hours a tad Thanksgiving through Sunday due to the lower crowds.

If you are going Thanksgiving week, avoid the AP's and the biggest crowds and go on Thanksgiving Day, or the day or two after that.

I have an AP calendar of blockout days in my den, and I only try to go to the park when the most AP levels are blocked. It's never steered me wrong.

GiveMeTheMusic

You mean Sunday thru Wednesday? Those are the busiest days of the week because the AP's are unblocked. Almost all AP's are blocked out from Thanksgiving Day through the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, so the parks are much less crowded. They can also shorten the operating hours a tad Thanksgiving through Sunday due to the lower crowds.

If you are going Thanksgiving week, avoid the AP's and the biggest crowds and go on Thanksgiving Day, or the day or two after that.

I have an AP calendar of blockout days in my den, and I only try to go to the park when the most AP levels are blocked. It's never steered me wrong.

Yes, thank you. #drunk

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom