Week 9 Challenge

Coree

:eek: Traditional?? Looks really good! I love the fact that it's just such a different layout--egg-shaped photos, the diagonal cuts on the papers, etc. Very cool!

trose61

ok, i finally did one for this challenge. are you ready for this??????? i went with traditional paper! so it is a little plain, no embellishments. but i do have 4 pattern papers, and my title goes sort or around a picture. i don't think it looks great on the computer, i could not get the colors right. but i sort of like it.

Way to go eagles! I like the wavy cut on the middle paper.

Tami

eagles

thanks for the compliments on it. traditional does give you a certain feeling that digital doesn't. but i really like the way digital looks.

trose61: your page is so cute. i think i have papers just like that, but different colors.

minnie2000

ok, i finally did one for this challenge. are you ready for this??????? i went with traditional paper! so it is a little plain, no embellishments. but i do have 4 pattern papers, and my title goes sort or around a picture. i don't think it looks great on the computer, i could not get the colors right. but i sort of like it.

lacy-1.jpg

This is really good! I love the egg shaped photos.:wave:

mouselvrmom

I like it, eagles! It all looks very eastery with the pastel papers and the egg shaped photos.

Does this mean that you will be doing more traditional scrapbooking now?

eagles

I like it, eagles! It all looks very eastery with the pastel papers and the egg shaped photos.

Does this mean that you will be doing more traditional scrapbooking now?

hmmm not to sure about that question.

i am working on one now, that is a little bit of both. so i think that will be the way i will work for awhile and see how that goes.

if i go completely back to traditional, i have to get some of those cutting machines, i don't think i can afford them yet. so a little of both, or one or the other. clear as mud right? lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom