Week 9 Challenge

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi all! Everyone is busy but maybe we can get back on the bandwagon this week.:)

Here's the challenge:

The theme is up to you.

There are two requiremnts:

1. Frame a photo with words (i.e. wrap your journaling around a picture, or wrap your title around two edges of a photo, etc.)

2. Color choice is yours - but use 4-6 :)eek:) patterned papers on the page.

Alright?
As eagles would say, have fun!

Coree

:eek: This one is gonna be a doozy. Nice job, Tammy! :sohappy:

I don't think I've ever done either of those two things on a page. Woo hoo!

eagles

:eek: This one is gonna be a doozy. Nice job, Tammy! :sohappy:

I don't think I've ever done either of those two things on a page. Woo hoo!

i agree!

i haven't been able to do anything lately,, and now disneyfalcon throws something like this at us! :lookaroun

4-6 patterned paper :eek:

btw...yes everyone have fun! LOL

i will really have to try and do this.

Coree

The funny thing is that the two people I'm scrapping with tomorrow night both use a ton of different patterned papers on their pages, while I'm usually much more simple. I'll have to get their input when I get started on my page. :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Did I make it too far out of our comfort zones, :lol: ?

I was searching some scrapbook message boards last night for their recent challenges. I saw one for 6 papers and I thought that sounded fun but I did lessen it a little.

Let's just try it!:)

Coree

I'm totally game for trying it--it's just going to be something new and different, which is exactly the point of these challenges. Well done! :sohappy:

stephdanielle

Can't wait to get working on this, what a great challenge!! I just got a ton of new supplies so I can't wait to use them all!

Finally I will have time to scrapbook this weekend...the school year has been off too a busy start so far, keeping me away from scrapbooking!

trose61

Holy cow - that is a challenge! :)

I haven't even gotten farther than printing the pictures for last week's challenge! LOL!

Hmm..better start looking for paper.

Tami

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay, I'll start! The picture didn't turn out so great, I don't know why it has a greenish tint, but here it is:
SoccerSept15037.jpg

mouselvrmom

That is so cute, Tammy. The lettering around the photo really turned out nice and I like how the strips of patterned paper at the bottom look.

I sense a definite theme to your last challenges. :lol: Are you getting close to being done with your dl pictures?

Coree

Great page, Tammy! I never would have thought to use the different patterened papers that way.

My page (and its mate are below). However, I totally forgot about the journaling requirement when I did the pages and I don't have the time (or patience) to undo anything to add it in. Oh well, I still like the way the pages turned out, though the photos don't do them justice. Because the photos aren't great, there's a block pattern as the background paper, the bottom half of each page is half a vellum paper, there's a stripe pattern matting the photos on top, and another patterned paper below the matted photo.

DSC00051.jpg
DSC00050.jpg

Coree

I love your pages, Coree! The paper you chose was great! It is so baby girl! I love the stitching!

Thanks! It's funny, because all the papers I used on these pages were ones I've had forever and wasn't sure I'd actually ever use. It's funny that they all cam together so well for this challenge.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Coree that is a great page!! No biggie about wrapping the words. The papers look great!!

Jenn, I know ya'll are getting tired of all my pages being the same colors for Disneyland!!:D I went 24 times last year so I've got lots of pics to do!! I'm loving that these challenges are getting me through it!

We are headed to WDW on Saturday :)sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: ) so everytime a challenge works I'm afraid my pages are going to be Disney related.

mouselvrmom

Oh, Tammy, I didn't mean that I was getting tired of your disneyland pages! I love your disneyland pages! I was just wondering how close to being finished you were!

Have fun at the world! Now you'll have more pictures to do!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi Jenn! No, I knew what you meant! I just feel bad that all my pages are similar!

I'm going to have SO many pictures when I get back!! I'll need a daily challenge!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom