week 8

mouselvrmom

I love that mickey paper, Coree! I don't think that I have ever seen it before. Your charm letters look very nice! Isn't cricut great?

Coree

Yep, I love that Cricut machine!

I hadn't ever seen that Mickey paper before either until last weekend. We were in Chicago and stopped at an Archivers and they had lots of new Disney papers I had never seen before--I bought a lot of them. Can't wait to use them for more pages!

Disneyfalcon

Ooh, I need to find that Mickey paper too!! Your pictures are great! There's no glass reflection at all. At first I was wondering where on earth you were sitting with no enclosure!:lol:

trose61

Tammy - that monorail page is the kind of things I wish I could think of! :)
Coree - I'll add to the chorus of folks loving that paper - thanks for the link!

I've got some good pictures, but haven't been able to come up with a page that I like so far. I'll keep trying, maybe something will come to me!

Tami

mouselvrmom

By the way I got that cute paper the other night at Archiver's. I'm so excited to be using it. This is a page that I did awhile back on the magical express bus. It's not one I particularily care for, but I did use our materials that we received with the me packet on the page.

IMG_0330-1.jpg

Coree

Cool page. I love it when I can use the items I collect from our trips. On the other page that we can only see a slive of in the photo, I can tell you're using one of the Disney kits that I also have (I can see the Magic Kingdom frame). :)

Did you get any of the other new Disney papers from Archivers? There were so many cute ones!

mouselvrmom

Cool page. I love it when I can use the items I collect from our trips. On the other page that we can only see a slive of in the photo, I can tell you're using one of the Disney kits that I also have (I can see the Magic Kingdom frame). :)

Did you get any of the other new Disney papers from Archivers? There were so many cute ones!

You're right, I was using a disney kit on the next page. I wasn't that impressed with it. I used a few things from it, but I thought the colors were kind of blah and the pages I made with them are not my favorites. I really think that disney should sell much nicer scrapbook accessories on site than they do.

I did buy most of the EK Success new pages that they had at Archiver's. They were all so cute! That is the kind of things disney should sell in the parks! By the time my trip rolls around, I will be all stocked up! :lol:

Coree

You're right, I was using a disney kit on the next page. I wasn't that impressed with it. I used a few things from it, but I thought the colors were kind of blah and the pages I made with them are not my favorites. I really think that disney should sell much nicer scrapbook accessories on site than they do.

I did buy most of the EK Success new pages that they had at Archiver's. They were all so cute! That is the kind of things disney should sell in the parks! By the time my trip rolls around, I will be all stocked up! :lol:

I agree with you 100% on the Disney kits. I bought a bunch when they first started selling them because I was so excited they were doing it. Then when I got around to actually using them I was extremely disappointed. Now the only things I tend to buy from the parks are the album (although don't even get me started on my recent frustration with those) and an occasional miscellaneous item like a pack of stickers of somethineg. The Disney items in local scrapbook stores are much nicer than what Disney sells IMO. We actually had a garage sale this past weekend and I ended up selling lots of the stuff that had come out of the Disney kits because I realized I was just never going to use them.

mouselvrmom

I agree with you 100% on the Disney kits. I bought a bunch when they first started selling them because I was so excited they were doing it. Then when I got around to actually using them I was extremely disappointed. Now the only things I tend to buy from the parks are the album (although don't even get me started on my recent frustration with those) and an occasional miscellaneous item like a pack of stickers of somethineg. The Disney items in local scrapbook stores are much nicer than what Disney sells IMO. We actually had a garage sale this past weekend and I ended up selling lots of the stuff that had come out of the Disney kits because I realized I was just never going to use them.

I'm so with you! I ended up using some of the things just because I had bought them and then I ended up so unhappy with those pages! :lol: I guess I've learned now. The only things I really liked from the packs were the full page park pictures, they had one of epcot, mgm, the castle, and the tree of life.

Coree

I'm so with you! I ended up using some of the things just because I had bought them and then I ended up so unhappy with those pages! :lol: I guess I've learned now. The only things I really liked from the packs were the full page park pictures, they had one of epcot, mgm, the castle, and the tree of life.

Yep, I know which full-page pics you're referring too. I think part of my problem too is that when they first came out I think they only had 8 1/2 x 11 and I bought them, even though I scrapbook 12x12. It was just too much work to try and figure out how to incorporate the pages as part of a larger 12x12 page.

mouselvrmom

Yep, I know which full-page pics you're referring too. I think part of my problem too is that when they first came out I think they only had 8 1/2 x 11 and I bought them, even though I scrapbook 12x12. It was just too much work to try and figure out how to incorporate the pages as part of a larger 12x12 page.

I guess we both will think a little harder when in the parks and about to make that impulse purchase just because on thing in the pack looks kind of cute. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

I like that page too Jenn. This is our first time on ME so I'm excited! My dh wants to rent a car anyway, for convenience sake, and I told him that was fine but I am riding the Magical Express bus!!!:D

mouselvrmom

I like that page too Jenn. This is our first time on ME so I'm excited! My dh wants to rent a car anyway, for convenience sake, and I told him that was fine but I am riding the Magical Express bus!!!:D

You're so going to love riding the Magical Express! My kids love watching the little clips they play while we ride to our hotel!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom