week 8

eagles

Original Poster
What's that?:veryconfu

some of us scrapbookers have weekly challenge. instead of one person every week giving the details for a challenge, we are rotating with volunteers to give the requirements for the challenge.

if you scrapbook, please come join us. and if you dont' but like scrapbooking, feel free to check out some of the layout pages posted.

Disneyfalcon

I'll volunteer if no one else can! Next week would be better for me (I still have out of town company) but I can figure out something for this week if no one else does.:)

eagles

Original Poster
well i dropped the ball again! i did not pick who to do this weeks challenge. so it looks like you all will be stuck with me. (if i can think of something).

ok this one will be simple. only 1 requirement, the theme.

use your transportation pictures to disney.

if you drive to disney, use your car/van pictures, can be done from the start of your trip, all the way thru to arrival at disney.

if you fly, you can use pics from the airport or pics in the air.

train, at the station, or on the train.

or any combination. you know what i mean. but the transpotation pic must be included.

have a great week everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Coree

Great idea for a theme, eagles. Unfortunately, I haven't taken any photos like that for recent trips. I do have some from past trips that are already scrapbooked that fit the theme, so I think I'll post one of those. Then, if I have time (which is debatable since tomorrow is our wedding anniversary and we're taking a long weekend in Chicago :sohappy: and then my sister is coming in from Atlanta for a few days), I'll try to do a new page for this week that at least includes Disney transportation.

Coree

I have plenty of Disney transportation photos to work with, including someone's first monorail ride (and Tami thinks we're going to get tired of seeing pictures of Luc :))

eagles

Original Poster
disneyfalcon, that sounds great! so you have week 9. thank you all for helping out with this.

Coree

Hard to believe it's Wednesday night already and no one has posted anything yet for this week. For me the issue this week was totally time. We were gone all weekend and then I was preparing for my sister to arrive from Atlanta and getting ready for a garage sale. I'm scrapbooking with friends Friday night, so I have every intention of finally doing this week's page and also the one for next week (once Disneyfalcon posts it, of course). Anyone working on theirs for this week?

Disneyfalcon

I worked on it today finally. I'm almost done, I should finish tomorrow and I'll post it. Now I've got to figure out tomorrow's challenge!!:veryconfu :)

eagles

Original Poster
same here, no real time. i seemed to beable to find lots of time when school was out. and now that school has started i don't find that kind of time.

disneyfalcon, thanks for doing todays challenge.

sorry everyone, i just can't seem to find time.

Disneyfalcon

Yea!! I finally finished!! Here's mine:

IMG_1026001-1.jpg

Coree

Must be the monorail at Disneyland because I don't recognize it from WDW! Very cool! I have those same bottlecap stickers. How did you do the lettering--that looks great. Nice job!

Disneyfalcon

It is Disneyland! I'm using these challenges to knock out my Disneyland album! I'm so glad I finally used one of those bottlecap stickers!! The title is a rub on.:)

Coree

I thought the title was probably a rub on, but wasn't sure. I'm planning monorail for this page too and have been trying to figure out what lettering to use. I'm still undecided, but I'm sure it will come together tomorrow when I work on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom