week 4 challenge aug 9-16

eagles

Original Poster
coree...your page is great. you picked out really good pics, with the yellow in them, goes great with the paper layout.

hmmm do all you traditional scrappers have those same paperclips? they are so cute.

Coree

Tammy as soon as I saw your page posted I had to chuckle because I knew mine would have the same heart paper clips. The only other ones I have are Disney ones and those didn't quite fit this theme. :)

I got to experiment a lot with my new Cricut on this layout. Figuring out the size of letters I wanted was the real trick. I think I had five different versions of SUMMER before I was finished. Oh well, it was good practice!

Now I need to go back and create the other page of the spread for this week and last week. DD just doesn't sleep long enough to fit two pages in. :lol:

haveyoumetmark

I love the heart paperclips guys! At first I thought Disneyfalcon twisted the paperclips manually! :lol: They are very classy.

Disneyfalcon: I LOVE your page that you posted in the Digital Layouts section on the first page. I never really thought about adding embellishments to a digital page. They add so much, I will be doing that now for sure (Once I get a 12x12 printer).

eagles

Original Poster
I love the heart paperclips guys! At first I thought Disneyfalcon twisted the paperclips manually! :lol: They are very classy.

Disneyfalcon: I LOVE your page that you posted in the Digital Layouts section on the first page. I never really thought about adding embellishments to a digital page. They add so much, I will be doing that now for sure (Once I get a 12x12 printer).

12 x 12 looks the best (to me) but you can do 8.5 x 11's and print them. just a thought.

Disneyfalcon

Can you imagine twisting those yourself!!:lol:

Thank you, I love that page too. I really liked the class. Their printer was awesome. I also never realized how much real embellishments can add. But like you, I NEED that 12x12 printer. Did you hear that DH?:D

You know, I still have the CD from the class with the digital elements on it. We weren't told not to share it, so if anyone wants, I'd be happy to send them the files. Just PM me and give me your email!:)

eagles

Original Poster
Just a quick hello I live in England have been scrapbooking for nearly a year and also love Mickey Mouse. What a great site.

i feel honored that your first post is here with us scrapbookers!

Welcome and please feel free to start sharing your jpages, as well as join in the challenges.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom