Wee Ones at the World Pic of the Day Thread

SJFPKT

This is great..my son will be 9 months old..I am sure he won't "need" a haircut, but we may HAVE to do it at the barbershop !!!!

Its pretty neat. You get a certificate that says he got his first hair cut there and then you get a pair of mouse ears that say "First Haircut" on the back.

jennc2001

i love this thread and can't wait until december when i can contribute with pics of my 5 yo and 10 mon boys!

so, how much is the haircut on main st.?? my hubby says that he likes the idea of the first haircut for a penny at jelly beanz!! LOL! i seriously doubt at 10 months my son will need a haircut, but it WOULD be a great memory!! :)

mouselvrmom

This is such a cute idea for a thread! I love seeing the munchkins having fun at my favorite place!

Here is one of my youngest I think from 2007.

IMG_0069.jpg

SJFPKT

so, how much is the haircut on main st.?? my hubby says that he likes the idea of the first haircut for a penny at jelly beanz!! LOL! i seriously doubt at 10 months my son will need a haircut, but it WOULD be a great memory!! :)

I think it was around $18.00 or so I gave him $25 with a big tip for getting it done without a hissy being thrown. Mine was 19 Months when we went so he was due for his first

Here he is with Goofy
Picture119.jpg

PineapplePrincess

Thank you everyone for sharing your pics! This is my new favorite thread. I don't have a wee one anymore...just a surly 12 yr. old DD who hates everything! And she wonders why we like to plan trips without her.
Someone please tell me it gets better!

Nemo14

Thank you everyone for sharing your pics! This is my new favorite thread. I don't have a wee one anymore...just a surly 12 yr. old DD who hates everything! And she wonders why we like to plan trips without her.
Someone please tell me it gets better!
It does, but you have another 6 or 8 years of that first! :dazzle:

disneymad_123

what a fantastic thread! All of your pics are great! I'm going to WDW in October on my own with my son who will be 15mths old when we go. Its lovely to see how much our children enjoy WDW!:sohappy:

erinshaneb

I am waiting for pics...my dad took almost 1600 and we took over 500..so Dad is going through his and he has to shrink them in size to upload them or it would take a ton of space...I can't wait to see them all...

cbettua

We will be there in Nov with my 11 month old, really considering the first haircut. I will post when we return!

WDWmazprty

picture.php

This is an updated pic from our last trip where it was just my two girls. This one now includes my niece and nephew. And its also my avi :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom