Wedding Plans

Ariel

Original Poster
The time has come I think that we should start the official wedding plans for the upcoming union of the very lovely Mr. Brightcheer and the studly Jay London. Being the maid of honor, I thought I would get the ball rolling. Any and all suggestions are appreciated, either for the wedding and reception or for the bachelorette party. We're lucky enough to have hired Tramp for the party (he works cheap), but we need many suggestions for the wedding itself. I will leave the bachelor party up to the guys. So come on people, we want this to be a big celebration!! I am sure that the bridesmaids will have some wonderful ideas. Of course, I would love to hear from the bride and groom about any preferences that they might have as well.... ;)

Tramp

Ariel....

I can provide some entertainment.....

I'm pretty good at writing my name in the snow when I pee....so I'm pretty sure I could do it on the cake....:eek: :eek: :eek:

btw...if I'm your secret admirer, tell me now so I'll be sure never to return to this board. :eek:

dopey

this will be such a gay affair. i suggest we do the ymca every 15 minutes.

we have to leave time for the chicken dance, electric slide and hokey pokey, as well.

in any event, with tramp providing the entertainment, i'm sure this will be one ' party. or at least a son-of-a-' party.

just a couple questions: when mr. brightcheer throws the bouquet, which gender lines up to catch it? likewise, i imagine jay london will pull off mr. brightcheer's garter with his teeth. who does he throw the garter to?

also, does anybody know when the big day is? has jay already proposed? details. we need details.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by dopey
this will be such a gay affair. i suggest we do the ymca every 15 minutes.

we have to leave time for the chicken dance, electric slide and hokey pokey, as well.

in any event, with tramp providing the entertainment, i'm sure this will be one ' party. or at least a son-of-a-' party.

just a couple questions: when mr. brightcheer throws the bouquet, which gender lines up to catch it? likewise, i imagine jay london will pull off mr. brightcheer's garter with his teeth. who does he throw the garter to?

also, does anybody know when the big day is? has jay already proposed? details. we need details.

well actually brightcheer proposes to jay. well at least I thought he was purposing. All I saw was brightcheer on his knees. But i'm not sure if he was purposing. I didnt see no hand extended. LMAO :)

Maria

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

well at least I thought he was purposing. All I saw was brightcheer on his knees. But i'm not sure if he was purposing.

What is the purpose of "purposing"? ;)

DisneyFreak

I think we should hold the reception up here in Minneapolis. There's a place downtown called The Gay 90's where they have drag queen shows. I think jay-london and Mr. Brightcheer would just have a grand ole' time.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom