Web Presentations for the WDW College Program

jimmybop

Original Poster
For anyone interesed in the College Prgram, this semester they are doing presentations over the Internet. So if you can not make it to a school where there is a presentation, check this out:
http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sa...ameset/content/get/Webinar/webinar_intro.html

Not all the details are knowen yet as this is a new thing that is being offered. Check out the website for details, there is also a running thread about this over at www.disneyalumni.com under the "wdwcp information" board.

kal1484

Now THAT will be nice, especially for people who don't have a presentation anywhere near them...but how are they doing the interviews...?

jimmybop

Original Poster
From what I have gathered (and this isnt offical) either A, they will go around to everyone who was in the presentation and set up phone interview for later that day or the next day, or they will ask that you go and interview with a recruiter at one of the presentation schools (that is if there is one close enough, but you could not make the presentation due to a class or work)

Atta83

It has to deal with people who might not be able to attend the presentation. They want to promote it more and people can sing up for interviews online and and have presentations later on the phone or in person. But they are still going to have a presentation at your school and all, this is just for people who can not make it. This is something new this semester. Though I had to step down from recruiting this semester due to school, I wont be able to see how well it does.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom