Weather in late November/early December

hull327

Original Poster
Planning a trip there either the first full week after Thanksgiving or the first full week of December. This will be the first trip with both sets of grandparents and nobody has seen DW at Christmas other than myself and my mother. My kids, of course, are hoping to be spend a day at Typhoon Lagoon and/or the resort pool but I'm thinking that's probably not going to happen. Just curious on what it's typically like during that time. I remember as a kid on the actual week of Christmas being in Lakeland in shorts and a tank top riding my skateboard but that could've just been a fluke week or higher than normal temps.

Blueskyze

I was there last year Nov 29 - Dec 4, and it was very warm. There were lots of people in the pool, and I remember being really hot in jeans during the day and wishing I had brought shorts (it was a surprise trip, so I wasn't packed for Florida weather). In the evenings, jeans and a sweatshirt were perfect. According to a quick Google search, the November average high/low is 79/58, and December is 73/51. So, basically perfect park weather! Enjoy your trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom