Trip Report We shoulda got the grouper! - F&W total domination

EDITED 07.07.17 - Photobucket has updated their policies so my photos aren't displaying. I'll try to switch them all over to Flickr eventually!

Hello, friends! It's been about a week since our trip :cry: and I figured I better do this report now before I forget everything. It was a fantastic trip (as usual), and we are already planning our 2017 trip. That one will be pretty big. We'll be celebrating our 5th anniversary and my 30th birthday!

I'll get to the explanation of the title eventually. It was a little joke with us on the trip, but hopefully it'll be funny to y'all as well :joyfull:

Day 1: Thursday

We got up around 4:15 :eek: to get ready to leave for the airport. We left out of the Memphis airport, which is 1.5 hours away. We figured that early in the morning the traffic wouldn't be bad, but we were wrong. They've been reconfiguring an interchange for a few years, and it bottlenecks really bad, apparently even at 6am! We had already gotten a late start because I left my AP and a giftcard at work and we had to stop by for them, so I was sweating when we hit that traffic. We still made it to the airport about an hour before takeoff, and Memphis security is really quick most of the time. So we got to our gate in plenty of time. Whew!

Here we go!

This is us on the plane, the fonorail and in line for the bus. The plane landed pretty early, but we didn't gain any time because we got lost finding the Magical Express. It's been 3 years since we flew down, so I had forgotten that you have to cross to B side :rolleyes:

We hopped in line for the bus at 10:55 and were on the bus by 11! I also got the text that our room was ready, so everything was going super smoothly. I was just waiting for something to go wrong :cautious:

The bus driver said the total route was 40 minutes, but we were the first stop, so it wasn't bad. Woot! We headed to our room at the Yacht Club to drop off our bags. We thought it seemed really far from the lobby because it was a lot of turns, but it really wasn't bad. I LOVED the lobby and the general atmosphere at Yacht Club. It smelled so good in there, I just wanted to bottle it up and use it as perfume :inlove:

Here are some pictures of our room and the Yacht Club lobby

I want that headboard!

Bug spray that I didn't use...I'm the worst. Also, that lamp :inlove:

The bathroom counters look a lot like my kitchen ones. My fav!

Didn't take a picture of the view, but it was just trees as you can see. It was unfortunately very close to the bus stop and some kind of loading dock, so it was pretty loud sitting out there on the balcony. I was able to tune it out though.

Here's a phone shot since I didn't bring a wide angle lens for my camera.

I wanted a picture with the captain, but I was too shy

This is R buying sunglasses. He realized after we were through security at the airport that he forgot his. We didn't think it was worth going back to get them, so he grabbed some at this gift shop before we left for Epcot. They were just as ugly as the ones he wears at home :rolleyes:

That's it for now! I spent like an hour trying to get my pictures on Photobucket and organized, and they're still out of order. ARGH.

Up next, our first foray into Food & Wine Festival for the year!

Last edited:

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
Oh, I am SO sorry to hear about your dad's passing. :cry: I lost my only brother to cancer a year and a half ago, it's a nasty evil vicious disease.

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and condolences to you and your family.

Astro Orbiter is definitely too small for two adults, unless both are super tiny I imagine.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss.

So very sorry for your loss. :(

Please accept my condolences on the passing of your father.

I'm sorry about the loss of your dad.

Thank you all so much! Just taking it day by day.

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
After our time in Tomorrowland, it was nearing 11am and we were hungry. R really wanted a hot dog, so we went over to Main Street to wait for Casey's to open. The Trolley Show was going on so I watched them a couple of times on Main Street. I LOVE the Trolley Show! It's one of my absolute favorite things about Walt Disney World. I wish I could be one of the dancers!

After the first performance I watched, two of the ladies went over and hugged a little girl with a disability. It was adorable! She was so excited.

After that we actually did make our way over to Casey's and waited about 10 minutes for them to open. R saw people gathering at the door, so he went over to get in line and order for us. Neither of us realized they sang "Take me out to the ballgame" to open it up! I couldn't see, but it was cool anyway.

After a little bit, he came back with my BBQ and slaw dog and his foot long chili-cheese dog. That thing was HUGE. Goodness. Way too much food! We were cracking up at how comically large it was. It's just really hard not to be a little inappropriate when you're talking about hot dogs...

o_O

Our next FP window had opened up, but we didn't feel too rushed. I like that you have a whole hour to get there! We ate our meals and enjoyed the ambiance. It was ruined for a few minutes when a teenage girl thought she was being cute quacking at a duck for what felt like 10 minutes. I mean...do it once, get your laughs, then STAHP. Besides her though, it was a nice lunch.

I noticed a lot of large groups with matching shirts walking around. They all seemed to be anchored by a child in a wheelchair, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was going on. It couldn't have been a coincidence, there must have been some kind of event for children with disabilities. Maybe a fundraising event or something? I don't know. If anyone knows, I'd love to be enlightened! I was too shy to approach anyone and find out.

We wrapped up our eating and headed to our next FP at Splash Mountain! We waited for about 10 minutes.

We got soaked! Apparently the back is not safe from splashing, as evidenced by this and by @prfctlyximprct in her most recent report.

I love that ride so much! As we were leaving, we ran into a guy we went to high school with. So bizarre! We had a FP for Jungle Cruise next so we went that direction. It was pretty jammed over there, so we bypassed it and went to Sunshine Tree Terrace for another first!

This orange swirl looks yellow, but it certainly tasted like oranges! It was so yummy. I like this better than Dole Whip, but don't worry, I still love both! We looped back around to Jungle Cruise and it was still jammed with people over there. The FP line was up the steps and around to the stroller section. I love JC, but nope. Not that much. For some reason when the FP line is that backed up, I just throw up my hands and say "forget it!" but I'll wait in a standby line...I don't claim to be rational.

I wanted to see Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire, so we walked to the castle. It was hot, but I stood front and center and waited. I had a great spot! R stood over in the shade and I couldn't convince him to stand with me. To be fair, he is quite pale and burns easily.

Just as the princesses started to come out, it rained for 10 seconds and they cancelled it! I'm not joking...it couldn't have rained for more than 10 seconds. It was a light sprinkle, and it stopped almost immediately. I cannot believe they called it that quickly! I was so disappointed since I'd waited in the hot sun for it! Ugh. I guess stuff happens, but dang that was a bummer. I never made it back over to see it, so I still haven't seen the whole show.

We decided the crowds were getting on our nerves, so we would duck out of the park for a bit. I wanted a treat!

sheriffwoody

Original Poster

We got some quick pictures on the way out. The photopass photographer asked if we were brother and sister :hilarious:. Gosh. I guess we need to work on our passion. We're just not very affectionate in public!

We hopped on the monorail and headed to the Poly for my treat!

We shared it. I also really wanted some water, but felt awkward getting a free cup at Captain Cooks. For some reason I don't care in the parks, but at the resort I felt weird. I don't know...

We didn't stay there very long, but we took in the atmosphere a little. We're hoping to stay at the Poly next year for our 5 year anniversary! We also got off the monorail at the Grand, mainly so R could see inside. He'd never been in there, and he said it was really pretty. Maybe we can stay there together one of these days.

It was only about a 45 minute trek outside of the park, but it was refreshing to get away from the crowd for a bit. We got back to MK at about 2 and it was still just mobbed with people. We swung way too the right as we came in the park, and I happened to notice a Checkers table outside the shops. Why not?! We played a game of Checkers in Town Square, and I got my butt handed to me :rolleyes:. We would have played a little more, but it was in the direct sunlight, so it was warm.

I found a great spot on the curb to watch the parade, but it was only like 15 after 2pm, and I know it would be about 3:30 before the parade got that far, so I decided not to stay there. R would have been so frustrated by the time the parade came! We just walked over to Frontierland to find a spot. Thank goodness we did! While we were waiting (in the hot sun again), it started raining. It sprinkled for a while, but it rained hard for a few minutes. No one was running for shelter because it felt so darn good on that hot day! It was honestly kind of magical standing there in the rain. Some of the CMs doing crowd control were dancing and being super adorable.

I think these guys came through before the rain. You can tell the pavement is still dry. There was also a high school band before the Main Street Philharmonic.

After standing in the rain. Looking swell!

The parade was delayed and the dancers weren't dancing, but it was on! The first float was moving sooooooo slooooowwwwww. Once the rain had quit for a few minutes, things picked up a little, but the whole thing moved quite slow just to keep everyone safe.

Poor dancers! I felt bad for them, but they made the best of it. They were shrugging their shoulders and using the rain as part of their act. It was cute.

This girl was absolutely adorable. She was so silly and fun.

I wish I'd nailed the focus on this, but I still love it :)

Ok, my instinct is to make a joke about Tick-Tock eating someone. Too soon? It was weird to see his belly propped up like that! Not sure why they did it. I'm sure it was because of the rain, but what does opening it do?

These are for you @blgauger

Merida wringing out her hair. I loved that the characters played up the rain.

sheriffwoody

Original Poster

Love this one so much!! Alice is adorable.

So right before the end of the parade, I decided I wanted to put my ears back on since Donald was coming. Thank goodness I did because when saw me, he pointed and started bouncing up and down. He came over and hugged me and I was freaking out a little. I felt like a little kid!! I took a selfie and everything! It was a major highlight of the trip and definitely made standing in the rain worth it!

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I was on cloud 9!

Princess Leia

After our time in Tomorrowland, it was nearing 11am and we were hungry. R really wanted a hot dog, so we went over to Main Street to wait for Casey's to open. The Trolley Show was going on so I watched them a couple of times on Main Street. I LOVE the Trolley Show! It's one of my absolute favorite things about Walt Disney World. I wish I could be one of the dancers!

After the first performance I watched, two of the ladies went over and hugged a little girl with a disability. It was adorable! She was so excited.

After that we actually did make our way over to Casey's and waited about 10 minutes for them to open. R saw people gathering at the door, so he went over to get in line and order for us. Neither of us realized they sang "Take me out to the ballgame" to open it up! I couldn't see, but it was cool anyway.

After a little bit, he came back with my BBQ and slaw dog and his foot long chili-cheese dog. That thing was HUGE. Goodness. Way too much food! We were cracking up at how comically large it was. It's just really hard not to be a little inappropriate when you're talking about hot dogs...

o_O

Our next FP window had opened up, but we didn't feel too rushed. I like that you have a whole hour to get there! We ate our meals and enjoyed the ambiance. It was ruined for a few minutes when a teenage girl thought she was being cute quacking at a duck for what felt like 10 minutes. I mean...do it once, get your laughs, then STAHP. Besides her though, it was a nice lunch.

I noticed a lot of large groups with matching shirts walking around. They all seemed to be anchored by a child in a wheelchair, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was going on. It couldn't have been a coincidence, there must have been some kind of event for children with disabilities. Maybe a fundraising event or something? I don't know. If anyone knows, I'd love to be enlightened! I was too shy to approach anyone and find out.

We wrapped up our eating and headed to our next FP at Splash Mountain! We waited for about 10 minutes.

We got soaked! Apparently the back is not safe from splashing, as evidenced by this and by @prfctlyximprct in her most recent report.

I love that ride so much! As we were leaving, we ran into a guy we went to high school with. So bizarre! We had a FP for Jungle Cruise next so we went that direction. It was pretty jammed over there, so we bypassed it and went to Sunshine Tree Terrace for another first!

This orange swirl looks yellow, but it certainly tasted like oranges! It was so yummy. I like this better than Dole Whip, but don't worry, I still love both! We looped back around to Jungle Cruise and it was still jammed with people over there. The FP line was up the steps and around to the stroller section. I love JC, but nope. Not that much. For some reason when the FP line is that backed up, I just throw up my hands and say "forget it!" but I'll wait in a standby line...I don't claim to be rational.

I wanted to see Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire, so we walked to the castle. It was hot, but I stood front and center and waited. I had a great spot! R stood over in the shade and I couldn't convince him to stand with me. To be fair, he is quite pale and burns easily.

Just as the princesses started to come out, it rained for 10 seconds and they cancelled it! I'm not joking...it couldn't have rained for more than 10 seconds. It was a light sprinkle, and it stopped almost immediately. I cannot believe they called it that quickly! I was so disappointed since I'd waited in the hot sun for it! Ugh. I guess stuff happens, but dang that was a bummer. I never made it back over to see it, so I still haven't seen the whole show.

We decided the crowds were getting on our nerves, so we would duck out of the park for a bit. I wanted a treat!
Huh. When I went on Splash, I was in the back row too, but didn't get wet at all. Granted, that was 8 years ago, but still weird.

prfctlyximprct

I love love LOVE all your pictures, they honestly put mine to shame. I want to go hide in a corner and never come out! You capture the magic of Disney in a photo, they are so crisp and clear. They put my foggy memory to shame. And about Splash's back row... MUHAHA!!!

You have convinced me to get my lazy bones over to Beaches and Cream once and for all. So um, just how long is the walk? LOL

I love your ears at MK!

Don't be embarrassed about the Photopass-er asking if you were brother and sister, LOL they did that to Joe and I too! They asked if we were siblings or friends or together! It was so awkward! But your kissing photo is super adorable! I want to print mine out on a canvas! SEE JOE, this is why we need rings!

I am soooooo terribly sorry for the passing of your father. I hope the joy of Disney and the writing of your trip report helps you find moments of happiness. Your dad is always with you. Those we love never leave us, they live on in our memories, and mannerisms, and traditions. There's a Yellowcard song I played constantly when my boyfriend's sister passed away.

The lyrics go:
the sun comes up and you are all over my mind. you're in my brain before I can open my eyes. as i go on without you, my heartbeat won't slow down. i need you back like i need air to breathe this out...
all i can do is keep you closer now. cause i know you're out there looking down. wherever you are, i hope you can see me smiling.
sometimes i can't help but think that I have you right behind me all this time.
if only you could have a chance to see all the happiness you gave to me

Life is too short, and again, I offer you my condolences. If you ever need a kind group of people, come to the WDWmagic forums.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Been enjoying your trip report so much. Very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. So rough. I lost my Dad this summer, the mind took him over disease. No matter how they pass on we miss them. I too tried to give myself a break with my love of Disney, so glad you able to give your grief a break too. Prayers to you and your family.

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
Catching up.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 6 years ago and still think of him everyday.

Kinda cool that it "rained on your parade". Beautiful photos!

Thank you! It's so hard to figure out a new "normal" without him, but I know it will get better as time goes by. And I'll always have great memories :) Yeah, the rain was kind of fun. It felt good on that hot day.

So sorry to hear about your dad.:(
Thanks. It's been hard, but I'm getting better each day. Disney boards help :D

I love love LOVE all your pictures, they honestly put mine to shame. I want to go hide in a corner and never come out! You capture the magic of Disney in a photo, they are so crisp and clear. They put my foggy memory to shame. And about Splash's back row... MUHAHA!!!

You have convinced me to get my lazy bones over to Beaches and Cream once and for all. So um, just how long is the walk? LOL

I love your ears at MK!

Don't be embarrassed about the Photopass-er asking if you were brother and sister, LOL they did that to Joe and I too! They asked if we were siblings or friends or together! It was so awkward! But your kissing photo is super adorable! I want to print mine out on a canvas! SEE JOE, this is why we need rings!

I am soooooo terribly sorry for the passing of your father. I hope the joy of Disney and the writing of your trip report helps you find moments of happiness. Your dad is always with you. Those we love never leave us, they live on in our memories, and mannerisms, and traditions. There's a Yellowcard song I played constantly when my boyfriend's sister passed away.

The lyrics go:
the sun comes up and you are all over my mind. you're in my brain before I can open my eyes. as i go on without you, my heartbeat won't slow down. i need you back like i need air to breathe this out...
all i can do is keep you closer now. cause i know you're out there looking down. wherever you are, i hope you can see me smiling.
sometimes i can't help but think that I have you right behind me all this time.
if only you could have a chance to see all the happiness you gave to me

Life is too short, and again, I offer you my condolences. If you ever need a kind group of people, come to the WDWmagic forums.

That was so sweet, thank you so much! And your pictures aren't bad! You've got some cute ones. I'm a professional photographer, so if mine weren't at least a *little* good, that would be sad! Even so, some of the hobbyists on these boards put me to shame.*ahem* @fractal.

Please accept my sympathy in the loss of your beloved daddy.

Been enjoying your trip report so much. Very sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. So rough. I lost my Dad this summer, the mind took him over disease. No matter how they pass on we miss them. I too tried to give myself a break with my love of Disney, so glad you able to give your grief a break too. Prayers to you and your family.

Thank you both!

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
After the parade, we decided to try using our Haunted Mansion FP. Wouldn't ya know it, the line was bonkers. It was backed up almost to where the river boat loads. It was so confusing because you couldn't tell which was FP line and which was regular. I wasn't up for that madness, so we just walked around the back of the castle then down to Sleep Hollow via that little side path. I wanted to try the chicken waffle sandwich, even though I wasn't hungry.

It tasted better than it looks! This is just with my phone because I didn't feel like grabbing my camera out of my bag. The flavors were great, but the chicken quality was kind of poor. You can tell from the picture that it's small and thin. A chicken strip similar to like a Zaxby's strip would be so much better! Maybe two or three small strips? I don't know. This just wasn't great chicken.

Apologies, but that was the last shot I took at MK that day. We went on to ride Haunted Mansion after I ate my sandwich, and the wait was about 5-10 minutes. Not bad! It was still backed up, but not nearly as chaotic. We did Pirates after that. I am not sure if we had a FP. I may have made one on the app, but I didn't have much luck doing that during this trip.

So we headed back to the room in the early evening, and R got cleaned up. He hates walking around sweaty!

We loved these little old-school hand cranked machine things in the Boardwalk. I should know what they're called, but I forgot. I think we learned about them during my History of Animation class.

We headed up to the club lounge for dinner. Gotta take advantage of that sweet upgrade!

The chef, Esteban, made the amazing meatball dish that you see (not the shrimp, the other one). It. Was. Awesome. I wish I could hire him to stand in my kitchen every night and cook these super fancy dishes. I can't believe I didn't go back for more. I'm dumb! I wanted to try it all though, so I filled up on other things. We also had some drinks.

I wanted to go walk around the Boardwalk a little and get my resort pin. We made a pit stop in the room.

Phone selfie. He was obviously into it.

I had ditched my camera at this point, cause I'm a dummy. I should have kept it to get good pictures of the magicians! They are so fun! This guy had my chewing on my nails.

The next guy we encountered asked for someone who loves to read. Of course all the kids raised their hands, but he said it worked better with an adult. So I timidly raised my hand, because I do indeed love reading. He had me pick a word out of the book he had then write it on a sheet of paper. He then took the book back and guessed my word. Someone told me later how he did it, but I was so amazed in the moment! Then he told me he could guess my social security number! ha! You better not, man! He wrote it down and showed me the paper to confirm and it just said "your social security number." He was pretty funny. It was so fun to participate!

After the excitement, we were pretty tired. We headed back up to the club lounge and ate some dessert before heading to bed.

We watched Illuminations from the balcony of the club lounge. It was a great evening!

Up next: departure day :(

Doc Disney

I'm so so sorry to hear about your Dad :(
I hope that Disney is happy distraction for you, even if just for a short period of time

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
Day 6: Departure Day :cry:

We used this day as a backup MK day in case we didn't get to do much on Monday. We originally had a 6am flight, but we changed it a few weeks before the trip because 1. I didn't want to wake up that early. and 2. I wanted more time at my favorite place! I was going to go straight to work when we got home around lunch, but I ended up having some comp time to take anyway, so it worked out. My job is pretty flexible thankfully!

I woke up at 7 and made some coffee. I tried reading on the balcony, but I just kept gazing out over the water and watching the runners go by. Did I mention that we were directly above the Boardwalk Bakery? Yeah...it smelled amazing up there. I wish I could have used a bucket and pulley system to have them send up a cinnamon roll or something. :hungry:

We packed our bags up and then headed to the club lounge for breakfast.

That polenta was the star of the show! I got another, much larger, bowl of that stuff. YUM. R keeps asking me to try and make it at home. After we ate, we said goodbye to our beautiful room, took our bags to bell services and then headed to an MK bus at 8:40. I wrote down that we arrived at MK a little before 9, so our bus wait must have been very short. We had good luck this trip!

Since we were early, we figured we'd go to 7 Dwarves first thing again. We walked back there and waited 27 minutes. Not bad considering we didn't even enter the park with the masses!

You can see my pretty pins on my camera strap. I think I've started a very expensive hobby now...

I had managed to make us some FPs when we decided to stay for part of the day, and our first one was for Buzz Lightyear. I still haven't figured out how to rack up points, but I'm going to learn before I take my sister so I can impress her with my skills! :joyfull:

Concentration/crazy eyes

On the way out of Tomorrowland, I had R take a picture of me with the new spacey rocks. I like the color!

See that hat? I saw it in the Emporium on our first day and I literally couldn't stop thinking about wanting it. I didn't buy it at first because I never wear hats, but then since I kept thinking about it, I started looking for it everywhere we went. When we finally went back to MK on Monday, I actually bought it. It's supposed to be a little boy hat, but I like it for some reason! I was happy to have a chance to wear it while we were there. It's nice to have a hat on to keep the sun out of my eyes.

We headed over to Liberty Square because there was a showing of the new Muppets thing at 10. I was pretty excited about this show! While we were sitting on the ledge outside the Christmas store, the town crier was walking around chatting with people. He talked to us for a minute and gave us little flags to wave.

Soon the show started. We stayed back under the tree (shade!) but still had a fine view and could hear everything. It was perfect! I loved the show.

My goodness those Muppets are cute! We waved our flags at the end when we were reciting something. The preamble, maybe? It's only been a couple of months and I've already forgotten!

While we were in the area, we hopped on Haunted Mansion. Had to get a picture in my shirt!

We tried to ride Splash, but the wait was crazy nuts, so we walked over to Pirates and only had a 7 minute wait. Much better! R loves that ride, so it was good to do our two favorites on our last day. We had a FP for Jungle Cruise next, so we headed over there to try to catch the 8th wonder of the world!

There it is!

I was getting a little hungry, and it was past 11 at this point, so we decided to try Pinocchio's Village House, which we've never tried before. I got the caprese flatbread and R got a chicken sandwich. I think it may have been some kind of chicken parm thing? We both enjoyed our meals! Not so much the restaurant. If we'd been able to go upstairs or even outside, I think we would have liked that. I couldn't figure out how to get back outside without walking back through the line or going way out of the way out the side door. Maybe I was missing something. We ended up sitting in basically a hallway, so it was a little sad. Oh well, at least we liked our food!

After lunch, it was time for our final FP, Space Mountain!

I look a little nutty in mine o_O

sheriffwoody

Original Poster
At this point we had about 2 hours until we needed to be waiting for the Magical Express. We decided we should head on back just in case we had transportation issues. On the way out, we stopped for a picture and watched the fire chief letting little kids climb on his truck. He was really good with the kids! It was super cute.

So we said "See ya real soon!" to my beloved Magic Kingdom. :cry:

We had no issues getting back to the Boardwalk, so we had about an hour and a half to just hang out. Lucky for us, we could hang out in the club lounge and eat! We maybe ate way too many chips with this delicious dip they had...

I didn't take any more food pictures in there, sorry. I should have! We watched tv for a while and eavesdropped on some of the rich people up there who were talking to the cast members about planning their meals. I guess they didn't plan them ahead of time, so they were getting them booked when they got there. Maybe club level people don't have to worry about availability! Lucky them.

Anyway, about 20 til 3pm, we headed downstairs. We wandered in the lobby a little and R got a pressed penny for some inexplicable reason. He thinks they're cool. He's probably already lost it :rolleyes:

I love love love this huge chandelier! So awesome.

Ta ta for now, Boardwalk! We'll definitely be back...we've fallen in love with you.

Well that about wraps this up!

We talked to a nice family outside while we waited for the bus. When we were on the way to the airport I started to panic thinking I'd lost my phone. R was like "what is wrong with you?! You were just playing on it when we got on the bus...it's here somewhere!" ha. I may have been repeating "holy s***" over and over thinking I'd lost it. I tend to curse when I'm freaking out. I felt so bad afterward though in case there were kids close-by. Oops! This is why I'm not a parent yet...

At the airport the security line was giant, so we didn't shop at the Disney store. :( I didn't need to spend more anyway. I think we waited about 30-40 minutes for security, but we finally made it. We had an uneventful flight home and made it to pick up our fur baby by 8:30pm. It was good to be home in my own bed with my puppy, but I was already missing Disney!

Now I'm 44 days out from my trip with my little sister, and I can't wait!

Hope you all enjoyed this report :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
See that hat? I saw it in the Emporium on our first day and I literally couldn't stop thinking about wanting it. I didn't buy it at first because I never wear hats, but then since I kept thinking about it, I started looking for it everywhere we went.

I noticed the hat right away--it looks great on you!

Fantastic photo of the backside of water.

I've always found those chairs next to the Boardwalk fireplace to be just a little...freaky.

Great report! Thanks for sharing your trip and all your fabulous photos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom