We own the Poly now!

Disneykidder

When/if they add DVC to a moderate, they would still keep the same price per point. Otherwise, a lot of members would sell to get more points at a lower rate. Pay $165 per point or $100 per point and have no restrictions? Seems like a no brainer to me. If prices were lower everyone could get more point or save money.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
When/if they add DVC to a moderate, they would still keep the same price per point. Otherwise, a lot of members would sell to get more points at a lower rate. Pay $165 per point or $100 per point and have no restrictions? Seems like a no brainer to me. If prices were lower everyone could get more point or save money.

This could be true, but they could reduce the number on points needed for the stay and then it would balance out. Stay at the moderate for less overall cost then a deluxe resort.

Parrain

Well, not the whole thing. :D

We finally took the plunge and bought DVC. We're very excited. The specs on our purchase:
- 50 points
- Points renew December 1st each year
- They included 2014's points, so this coming December we'll have 100. (This was a big seller for me.)
- We bought at POLY

Here's my question. If we bank 2014 and 2015's points and plan on going January of 2017, can we use 2014, 2015, and 2016's points combined? Or do we have to use 2014's point before then?

Thanks everyone!

Parrain

[QUOTE="notslim99, post: 6732929, member: 74254
Hi! We got tired of waiting for Grand Floridian points and bought at the Poly also! We are very excited! We took advantage of the current discount so we couldn't pass it up! Hope to see some fellow Louisiana DVC members in the future at the World!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
[QUOTE="notslim99, post: 6732929, member: 74254
Hi! We got tired of waiting for Grand Floridian points and bought at the Poly also! We are very excited! We took advantage of the current discount so we couldn't pass it up! Hope to see some fellow Louisiana DVC members in the future at the World!

We are from Louisiana also as you probably saw that I'm gathering. Lol I saw your user name and was wondering about that. I'm from Lafayette. Small world!
We love VGF as well but literally bought in direct a few weeks before those went on sale in 2013. We did stay there though and fell in love with the rooms. So our 2 faves are Kidani and VGF. We always stayed in Deluxe/Delixe Villa resorts on all our trips so joining DVC made sense with the rising costs of the accomadations each year. Now thanks to DVC we can stay a whole 2 weeks that we could not do before! So it's awesome!
Maybe we will be there one day at the same time! :joyfull:

Tinkerbell397

Welcome home from one new DVC member to another. We bought during a March 2016 visit....100 points at The Polynesian. When we bought, our agent did not tell us that 100 points were the minimum, but he did calculate that 100 points suited our vacation habits and needs. We are as happy as can be to own and to be able to share with our kids and grandchildren. We are planning 6 days and 5 nights at BLT to WLVC in September 2017. Looking forward to our second visit with our 3 year old granddaughter (her 2nd trip) and my 11 month old grandson.. :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom