wdwmagic: Severe storm to be in the Disney area just after 4pm. Conditions could prod

WDWMAGICLive

WDWMAGICLive
Administrator
Original Poster
wdwmagic: Severe storm to be in the Disney area just after 4pm. Conditions could produce a tornado according to the National Weather Service.

More...

Expo_Seeker40

I just got back from the parks today, wasn't even going to bother staying for Wishes (seen it plenty of times)....it wasn't dark summer thunderstorm clouds, but I tell you what it was a giant wet t-shirt contact at the Magic Kingdom. Trip report coming this weekend!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I just got back from the parks today, wasn't even going to bother staying for Wishes (seen it plenty of times)....it wasn't dark summer thunderstorm clouds, but I tell you what it was a giant wet t-shirt contact at the Magic Kingdom. Trip report coming this weekend!

There will, of course, be pics, right? :cool:

EPCOT Explorer

:lol: Glad you made it out OK. Was thinking of you holding on to CoP and getting blown away. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom