wdwmagic forums art contest....

DisJosh

Original Poster
I know for a fact that there are quite a few creative and artistic people on this board. I was thinking of some sort of WDWMAGIC forums art contest.......there could be three categories: Miscelaneous, Disney(character art), and concept ideas(for all the aspiring imagineers. We could submit the image of the art work in the pics forum(only 3 submissions per person) and a poll could be used to determin the winner.......its not really a competition but more of a just for fun thing. I would just really like to see the work of some of the other board members. But of cours we have to wait till I get my scanner!:D LMK know what you guys think.

DisJosh

Original Poster
No one likes my idea.....???:( Steve if you come across this could you please move it to the imagineering forum? I just think it would get more attention there...

Jimengland

I think your idea sounds good, I would love to see other peoples ride designs. Especially if they're anything like the TDS concept art, did you see that? It was amazing.

DisJosh

Original Poster
OK cool this sounds liek it should be some fun! Just be patient! I'll have my scanner by the weekend.......I'll start the thread in the pics forum and let you know about it in this thread.

DisJosh

Original Poster
I'm ready for any challenge! Except for the concept art area.......even though Imagineerings what I want to get into I've got to do lots of stuff thats useful in my portfolio......so most of my cartoon and concept stuff has been put on hold for about the past year. I just sat down for a couple hours and kicked out a rafiki, young tarzan and the rabbit from Alice in wonder land........boy that felt good!

DisJosh

Original Poster
Right now Silly, it seems like you and I are the only two competing here.

Here are some rules......
You must have 3 drawings and 3 only. You must have one of each of the following:
Miscelaneous(anything you want)
Disney(characters...)
Concept art(ride designs etc..)

We will submit our drawings in a thread in the pics forum and wait one week for any late entries. After that point a thread in either the pic forum, here or mabey chit chat will be openned woth a poll. Right now there are only two of us so there will six choices. One category for each of us.....I'm not syre what we could do if there are any more entries.

No prizes:( but mabey if we ask nicely Steve could reward the winner with the title of WDWMagic Art Contest winner........or something........:)

And thats all for now.....

Silly I look forward to seeing some of your work. After I get my scanner I will be posting larger numbers of my work on my web site so I can show it off!:D

DisJosh

Original Poster
Good Jim! Silly I dont do any concept art either........I'll just throw somethin together quick, I'm sure ya can come up with something! In the concept area I dont think its the quality but more the idea that will win ya this one. The ToN characters could fit in either character art or micelaneous......your choice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom