WDWMagic Forum Member in need of our prayers..

SDisney90

Original Poster
As some of you may know from one of my previous posts on the "trip reports" section of the forum, a member WDWPrince was involved in an attack in NYC. Leaving him in terrible condition as he is still in the hospital at the present time. I do not know WDWprince personally but, I did find this out and found a donation page created by his family. I'm not asking anyone to donate, just to keep him in your prayers and show him that we're all here in support. I hope this is not against the rules, and I am sorry if it is, please remove the thread if so.

below is the link to his donation page and a little information on what happened to him.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundrai...ad-to-recovery-fundraiser?utm_source=facebook

@Wdwprince we're all here for you bud, get well soon!

Last edited:

MickeyPeace

Omg, thank u guys for your thoughts and prayers.
I just read this for the first time tonight. I am currently in a hospital in Queens. Tomorrow I'm going to NYC to talk to a doctor. I need head surgury.
I have been in 3 hospitals for over 2 months. I was in a citical condition for the first month. I was very close to death. Couldn't speak or open my eyes.
What happened, I was attacked by a stranger in the city who tried to hurt my dog then punched my face which broke open my skull on the street. This man went to prison because he also beats women, rents bikes illegally and lives free with his mom at 32 yrs old. Very sad person he is.
I was in Disney World this past June. I stayed at the Grand Floridian. I made some YouTube videos. Hope to get better soon.
Love u guys. Thanks.

SDisney90

Original Poster
I just read this for the first time tonight. I am currently in a hospital in Queens. Tomorrow I'm going to NYC to talk to a doctor. I need head surgury.
I have been in 3 hospitals for over 2 months. I was in a citical condition for the first month. I was very close to death. Couldn't speak or open my eyes.
What happened, I was attacked by a stranger in the city who tried to hurt my dog then punched my face which broke open my skull on the street. This man went to prison because he also beats women, rents bikes illegally and lives free with his mom at 32 yrs old. Very sad person he is.
I was in Disney World this past June. I stayed at the Grand Floridian. I made some YouTube videos. Hope to get better soon.
Love u guys. Thanks.
Glad to see your semi back, hope everything goes well for you my friend and God bless.

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Love u guys. Thanks.

WDWPrince though I don't know you personally I get the sense that you are a good man! I hope for you a full recovery so you will once again be able to travel to your favorite place and continue to make your wonderfully informative youtube films! I wish I could do more but you certainly have my full support! Get Well :cool:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It may be a public forum, but we consider you "family" and we are very concerned for you. You'll be in our prayers. Kindest wishes to you for a speedy, full recovery. I also hope your dog is o.k. I also have a dog, and I understand how you wanted to protect yours. Sorry to hear about the crime.

Figaro928

OMG! I followed your story on the news when it happened! My sister lives right over there so we were all freaked out. Glad to hear on your recovery. If you didn't love your dog enough already, he is going to prove to be a great therapy for you in the time to come. Thoughts and prayers!

MickeyPeace

Love u guys. Today was weird because I almost died once yet I had a very great meeting with a doctor. He is young, good looking and talented surgeon. He recognized me from the news. He agrees that the person who did this is a horrible, nasty person. He will do my surgury in a few weeks sewing my skull back together with a fake piece. Wow this has been traumatic.
Love all of u for real!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom