~WDWMagic.com Adventurers Club Meet~

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes guys and gals we are planning yet another meeting for WDWMagic.com members. Just like the title says this one will be at the infamous Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island.

This historic event will take place on Saturday 3/29/2008

The current plan to to meet for dinner at Earl of Sandwich in the DTD Marketplace at 5:30. We will make our way over to AC for it's 7:00 opening. In the event of Adventurers Club opening late due to a special event we will head over to the Comedy Warehouse and catch the first show there. The Adventurers Club should open shortly after that show lets out. If you can not make dinner or the club opening do not think that you are not welcome. I know I will be there until closing so stop by any time and say hi.

As of right now the only special thing that we have scheduled is a brief tour of the Adventurers Club for those that have never been or have been but still do not get what the heck is going on there. Yours truly will be conducting said tour. While I have been to the Adventurers Club many times I by no means consider myself an expert. That being said if any of you Adventurers Club experts out there would like to assist me by giving me information for the tour, suggestions for content or even if you would like to do the whole thing please fell free to contact me.

Well there you have it guys. Let us know if you can make it and remember.....

Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you but always dress for the hunt! Kungaloosh!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Unless I win the lottery in the intervening weeks, I sadly won't be able to attend.

Have a Kungaloosh in my memory... :(

Enjoy! Hope you have a great turn-out and a fantastic night! :wave:

brkgnews

Normally at this point I would use Jedi mind tricks to convince you to move the meet to the dates I'm there, but I think it'd be futile in this instance.

Have fun!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Normally at this point I would use Jedi mind tricks to convince you to move the meet to the dates I'm there, but I think it'd be futile in this instance.

Have fun!
Mind tricks might make for another meet though....

MMMmmmm... The Force is strong in this one... :lookaroun

jedimaster1227

Have fun!

I would assist, but as my signature states, "My Jedi mind tricks don't work via the internet..." Though I have to ask... Wanna buy some deathsticks? :lol:

I'm marking it on my calendar and as of right now, I am set to go. I've never been to AC or the Comedy Warehouse, so this will be a new experience for me! :D

EPCOT.nut

This is going to be a whole lotta fun! Thanks for taking care of us AC noobs and thinking of the tour for us. I know it will help the first-timers (like me :lol:)

I can't think of a better group of people to have my first Kungaloosh with!

I'm getting a room for the nite - hopefully at the POP - and I plan to head to one of the parks in the morning to spend 1/2 day. If anyone else is planning to hit a park Sunday morning and wants to hang out, say so!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I would assist, but as my signature states, "My Jedi mind tricks don't work via the internet..." Though I have to ask... Wanna buy some deathsticks? :lol:

I'm marking it on my calendar and as of right now, I am set to go. I've never been to AC or the Comedy Warehouse, so this will be a new experience for me! :D
"You do not want to sell me deathsticks....you want to go home and rethink your life."

Will your mom, dad or both be attending? Either way it will be nice to say hello again.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster

Have fun!
Awww com on. Franklin is what a 6 or 7 hour drive to WDW? Drive down Saturday, party with us until the wee hours of the morning and then drive back on Sunday.:lol:

jedimaster1227

"You do not want to sell me deathsticks....you want to go home and rethink your life."

Will your mom, dad or both be attending? Either way it will be nice to say hello again.

I knew I could count on you to finish one of my favorite quotes from the prequel trilogy! :wave:

I'm not sure if they'll be able to attend, though I'll try to convince them. I don't think any of the three of us has ever done the Comedy Warehouse, and I know we've never done the Adventurer's Club, so I'll try to see if they're interested...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Seems there are a few of us who haven't gone yet. I'm really glad to not be the only one :eek: I also appreciate the veterans who are willing to explain what the heck is going on!

:wave:

Figment82

This sounds really fun! I will do my best to try to make it. I've been a few times, so I'm not a complete novice - but I am by no means an expert! Thanks for setting this up. :)

Figment1986

who wants to drive me home just in case;)

I'm for it... thought how dare you tempt me with a comedy club show as only a maybe.

Crazy4WDW1

I wish I could join you. :( It sounds like a blast. Have a great time and fill us in with all the details after your meet. We will need photos as well!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom