WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

wserratore1963

I would like to take this opportunity on our 15 year anniversary to thank everyone who has been involved with the site. News and information contributors, WDWMAGICPass holders, sponsors, and the visitors from all over the world.

Thank you to each and everyone of you for being a part of WDWMAGIC.

This guest book thread is here for anyone to sign and leave their mark on our anniversary. Just reply to leave your message.
:animwink:I LOVE this site:D
Best place for WDW Info:sohappy:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Tigger

Wuz

Here

Thanks for giving me a place to post my trip reports Steve (and Eeyore!!)
Looking forward to posting many more!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Congrats Steve!

I'm proud to be a long-standing member of what I consider to be the best Disney forums on the net....here's to many more!

Wow 15 Years thats a big accomplishment!!!! :) :)

I love this site to receive info about WDW! There is nothing I would change about the site! It's Perfecr!

Congrats and I hope to be around to see the 20th, 25th, and 50th anniversary!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

DisneyDebNJ

I am so proud to be a member of WDWMAGIC. I even intend to get a T-shirt and wear it proudly on my annual trip this coming October. Thank you, for all your hard work keeping this site fantastic. Even during the darkest winter days, I sign on to WDWMAGIC and am able to smile!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

15 years! Wow. I've been lurking around here for a few years at least, and finally joined a while back. This site has been such a great source of information, and I love reading all of the trip reports and seeing everyone's pictures.

Here's to many more wonderful years!

GatorGuy

Although I may have recently joined, I have been visiting this fantastic website for years. Congratulations on the 15 years, may there be plenty of more years to come!
Cheers!

Goofy6294

I'm still a newbie, but I look forward to your website bringing me a little Disney magic every day! Thanks to your news and forums, I'm a much more educated, enthusiastic and (for park visits) prepared fan that I was just a few months ago. Thanks for all of your hard work!!!

WDW_Jon

Trips only come round every 2 years if I'm lucky and this is the ONLY place I come to keep up to date with everything WDW!

Fantastic site, keep up the good work! :sohappy:

Bravo 229

Congratulations to you all for 15 years of Magic! Here's to many more years of the best WDW site on the net! :sohappy:

Brandon *Bravo 229*

Jakester

Congrats on 15years. Plan to be around for many many more.
These fourms give me a whole new perspective on the parks that i love visting so much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom