WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

This site has been on my most viewed page for as long as I can remember...WDWmagic has kept me up to date with all the news, rumors, and everything about Disney. Its been great years so far...MANY MORE :sohappy:

danstadnik

Love this site, I at least read the top news DAILY!
Always a lot of fun, and we share a birthday! Of course, WDWMagic was started on my 21st birthday, so I was out... ummm... doing something else that day which I DON"T remember!:shrug: Oh wait, yeah I do...:hurl:
Thanks for taking up so many hours of my free time the past few years!!!

Mr_Incredible

I started lurking here not long ago for our trip to the world in september 2010......now i cant leave the place. This is a perfect forum for disney news, with some great people contributing, and running it....i think ill stick around awhile! :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

Happy Birthday WDWMagic! I can't believe it's been 15 years! I've been around for a majority of them...though outside stuff keeps me from being here more often lately. So thank you Steve and everyone for starting my Disney addiction...because without you and this site, I wouldn't be where I am today in life and that's no joke!

kashmir

Bonne Anniversaire! Thanks for the marvelous, magical memories!
I've so enjoyed many years here and look forward to many, many more.
I'm fortunate to have found a comprehensive site for my Disney infatuation and I'm glad you keep it going so beautifully!
It must truly be a labor of love - thanks for putting up with us!!
Now I just need to know when we're all meeting in WDW?!? :wave: Wouldn't that be something!:kiss::animwink::lol:

Tidbit

I agree with so many on this site! It has been a great distraction from the crazy world, and I love checking in once....twice....oh heck 3 or more times a day! I love seeing all the pictures & reading the trip reports! Keep up the great work, and here's to 15+:king:

DisneyWall-E

To WDWMagic, you have made me a better Disney fan. Heres to many more years of magic. Thanks to all the posters who make this such a wonderfull site to be a part of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom