WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary
July 1 2006

I would like to take this opportunity on our 10 year anniversary to thank everyone who has been involved with the site. News and information contributors, WDWMAGICPass holders, sponsors, and the visitors from all over the world.

Thank you to each and everyone of you for being a part of WDWMAGIC.

This guest book thread is here for anyone to sign and leave their mark on our anniversary.

See you in the parks!

Steve :)
www.wdwmagic.com

dixiegirl

Happy Birthday WDWMAGIC !!!!

Just want to say Happy Birthday To the greatest Disney web site ever!!!..Happy 10 years and many more....And thanks to Steve, I've never met you, but feel like I know you, thanks for a great site, it's nice to know where all the true" Disney Nuts" hang out!!!!! And Steve , the new look to the site...looks Great!!! Keep up the great work.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WDWMAGIC!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

75 more days yippeeee!!!!!!!!

DicksonGR

Happy Birthday!!

I have been a very long time lurker on the WDWMagic forums and it has been amazing to see just how much this site has grown in the period I have been here.

Steve, you should be proud of yourself. I know that you must spend a lot of time maintaining and updating the site. You have created a great place for people young and old to share their passion for a small place in Florida, and for that, I am sure we are all grateful!

Happy Birthday WDWMagic!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

BoyXE

Happy 10th! I became a member back in the 90's when I was living in Paris and wanted to keep up with what was going on back in Florida. I stumbled upon this site and have watched it ever since. Even was (and still am) on the original mail-based discussion forum! Thank you Steve, for everything.

Nemo14

Steve,
Happy Anniversary, and thank you for all you do to keep this site the fabulous place that it is. I love the new look!

Cheers!

Nansafan

This site is the first place I visit in the morning and the last place I visit at night. Thanks Steve for making it so. Congratulations on your anniversary. See you at the 20th, 30th, and 40th as well.

no2apprentice

Not bad for a site that started out as a hobby of someone who wanted to share a little Disney magic on the web.:)

Congratulations, Steve, on a wonderful achievement! From laments over lost attractions to the latest buzz on what WDI might do next, from a spot to post pictures to discussions on the cheapest place to stay off-property, from keeping track of the latest refurbishments to a place to discuss nothing important, you've offered a wide spectrum of opportunities for us WDW fans and fanatics to still be a part of the magic, even if we can't be at WDW.

Good show, Steve. Well done!:sohappy:

Uponastar

Happy Birthday WDWMAGIC!
And congratulations and thank you to Steve and all of those who keep this site up and running.
The site is looking better than ever.
WDWMAGIC has truly been a magical experience for me so far. I hope it will continue to be for a long time to come.

maggiegrace1

HAPPY 10th WDWMAGIC...
Thank you Steve!!

I truly love it here..You have done a Remarkable..Amazing Job...:)

I have learned so much from this site and Have met so many wonderful people who I consider such great friends..

Keep up the great Job..And Here is to Many more years to come...:)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
A True WDW Treasure!

Happy Birthday!

A great site and a lot of great people. I consider many here to be friends-waiting-to-meet. I've actually managed to meet one so far [MKT], so only 31,055 [or more] to go!

Computer Magic

Happy Birthday to WDWMAGIC and congratulations to Steve. You have brought so many Disney fans together and offered us a community to share our experiences and make new friends. You have provided us an inside look of Disney.

Thanks for everything. :sohappy: :wave:

tigsmom

Happy 10th Anniversary!
120103_emA61_prv1.gif

I found WDWMagic by accident when I was planning a trip and fell in love with all that was offered. I lurked for quite a bit before joining and I have never looked back!

I've learned so many things about WDW and all things Disney and met some of the nicest people here. Like many others, I've formed some friendships that I hope will last for life and meeting them in person was like old home week. :)

Steve, I don't know how you put up with us all sometimes, but know this... we are all eternally grateful for all you do. :kiss:

col

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!:sohappy:

love the site.
ive learned so much since i first joined.
thanks!!!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom