WDWCP Question

Monorail_Red

Original Poster
I have a question about the WDWCP that some of you alumni may be able to answer or for those who have already been accepted into the program.

I was wondering, for those who are or are going to be employed while you're going to college like I will be, with jobs hard to come by today, were you able to convince your employers to allow you to take a personal leave for that long, and if so, how did you sell them on it? :shrug:

Thanks for your help!

sum41914

My first program I quit my job prior to leaving for Florida, it was a small after school job, they were sad I left as was I. My second program didn't have any job commitments so that was easy and last year 2008 I did an alumni Summer, I was able to convince my employer (Target) that it was a school thing, they were really easy going about it and understood that it was a great opportunity.

I would just be up front with your employer let them know your intentions and wether or not you'll be back most places have a 6 month maximum (Some up to a year and half! wow) I found out for leaves of education/medical/maternity and military... I am planning on leaving my current employer (Target) in January when I go back the WDWCP as I hope to not be back...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom