WDWCP Am I locked in hypothetical??!

surfsupdon

Original Poster
Can I fully apply for the WDWCP (attend presentation, fill out application, get interviewed) and get the result that I am accepted, and then turn it down?? Or am I locked in b/c of a binding contract or something??

You see, I know I really, really want to do the Program. However, things may change as I may get my student teaching job earlier than expected. I just want a lot of options for my senior year of College.

Is there anything wrong with that??

Thanks guys!:p

mraw

When you attend a presentation, you'll usually receive a response within two weeks. After you receive an offer letter (and you are accepted), you have about two more weeks to respond. You can either accept it or turn it down. It is fine if you turn it down within the two weeks (especially if it's for something like school- they will understand that). But, what you don't want to do is accept the position and not show up in Florida. Not to say that you won't get another chance if you do that, it just doesn't look good professionally to accept an offer and not show up. The same goes for someone who receives an offer letter and doesn't accept or deny- they just don't respond period. I knew a guy who had to turn down an offer, but he applied the very next semester and got in. Good luck in all your endeavors!

surfsupdon

Original Poster
Thats what I wanted to know and it all sounds good!!

I went to the presentation last night, but I'll have to go again next year Spring semester. Oh well, it was fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom