WDW Ticket Prices

FutureCEO

Original Poster
It's that time of year where Disney usually ups their ticket prices. So any rumblings of an increase?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Yes I'm hearing rumors about this along with possible changes to some of the options like no expiration going away and something about possible park hopper with 1 day water parks (or something like that not sure)

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
That already exists according to allearsnet:

1 Day Magic Kingdom With Park Hopper & Water Park Fun & More Ticket 2 visits $191.70 per adult after tax

Or did you mean a multi-day park hopper with just a 1-day water park add on?

I'm not sure i understood that part of what I heard or if it was a done deal or just something that has been discussed. I'll do some digging

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I am wondering if they will make some other changes in pricing to avoid raising the base ticket over that psychological barrier of $100.00.

No - The 'Street is more important to them, The next earnings call should be interesting we'll hear 'P&R margins have significantly improved due to price increases and improved operational efficiencies' (What we call CUTS)

Clamman73

Would love to know ahead of time if they plan on doing away with no expiration so I can get a couple of 10 day passes. The price difference would be pretty dramatic for me. 2 - 10 day adult tickets (20 days total) without any extras would cost $708 at current prices. 5 - 4 day tickets (also 20 days) would be $1470. So for 3 people in my family it would cost an extra $2286. That's crazy and would definitely influence how often and for how many days I went to Disney.
I'm thinking the same thing - just get two of the ten day hopper no-expir. and be set for a while. Still have two days left on my 10 day.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
No - The 'Street is more important to them, The next earnings call should be interesting we'll hear 'P&R margins have significantly improved due to price increases and improved operational efficiencies' (What we call CUTS)

As much as I love Disney, you have to understand they are a business (quite a lucrative one at that) so yes the street is most likely #1 to them, just like any public company. That doesn't stop me from going to places like Target or Home Depot just because the street is #1. I try my best to totally forget that fact as soon as I pass the gates and just enjoy Disney for what it is... for me its the escape from all the garbage going on around us.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
That already exists according to allearsnet:

1 Day Magic Kingdom With Park Hopper & Water Park Fun & More Ticket 2 visits $191.70 per adult after tax

Or did you mean a multi-day park hopper with just a 1-day water park add on?

I found this to be such a good value, I bought 15. Our typical day involves 3 visits to each theme park, 6 visits to DQ and we hit up each water park 2-5 times (need to have some flexibility here for relaxation).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom