WDW Souvenier Pictures(Old and New)

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
WD2_1409_1.jpg

jeffb

Really enjoying this thread - so many great items from the past.

Here are a few items:

Horizons Puzzle:

Horizons Puzzle by Jeff_B., on Flickr

Empress Lilly Character Breakfast Ticket 1989:

Empress Lilly Character Breakfast Ticket 1989 by Jeff_B., on Flickr

Commerative Pre-Opening Guide to EPCOT Center

EPCOT - The Dawn of a New Disney Era by Jeff_B., on Flickr

If you click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffbpictures/2759002808/in/set-72157605737892238/ - the rest of the book is avaiable for viewing on my flickr page (use the next arrow above the image to scorll through the book).

flavious27

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Now THOSE are very cute purchased souvenirs for this thread!
Curious to see the 1st faded mickey. :D

MIckey Mouse lives in a flower pot with an azalea plant. I don't know exactly when I got him, but he is in a picture during the snow of Dec. 2008. I'm in south Louisiana so the hot summer sun beats on him. He only comes in when a hurricane is coming. I did notice when I moved him to take pictures that he had cracks in his legs besides his red pants and gold shoes had faded. I got my Minnie Mouse off the Disneystore.com and the my new Mickey Mouse at the Flower Festival this April. They had every statue you could want at the Flower Festival. I wish they would off them on the internet through the Disney store.

DSCN2038.jpg

DSCN2040.jpg

DSCN2036.jpg

Minnie1976

Original Poster
DSCN2038.jpg

DSCN2040.jpg

Awww. Can't really see the crack looking straight on and he shows off your Disney-ness. Our Victorian Carolers are inside figurines too. :D
If you look real close at the 1 st picture, his left leg has a crack by his shoe and the bottom of his shorts on that side. The picture from the back the right side of his shorts are cracked.
I guess he has done well since he has been through winter freezes and very hot summers for years. I guess I should have treated Mickey better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom