WDW Souvenier Pictures(Old and New)

Cmdr_Crimson

WDW_9023_1.jpg

:lookaroun Very awkward looking thing on the far left. Don't you think?..:lookaroun

Minnie1976

Original Poster
I came across these papers I saved from breakfast on the Empress Lily Riverboat back in Sept. 1981. It was a very nice sitdown breakfast and the characters came around to each of the tables. It was the first character breakfast we ever went to. I don't remember if there were other ones going on at Disney at that time.

DSCN1876.jpg

In 1984 the boys were given these papers when attending Minnie's Menehune
Breakfast. If I remember correctly, it was held in the Poly. My husband I disagree on the exact location in the Poly, but I thought you entered where the sushi bar is today and there was a room in the back. It may have been a buffet.

DSCN1873.jpg

Wendy517

minniemouse0830;4866226 In 1984 the boys were given these papers when attending Minnie's Menehune Breakfast. If I remember correctly said:
Not sure if it had other locations, but when we attended it was at Tangora Terrace, a longhouse just behind the current bus stop at the Poly. VERY sad to see it go cuz it was a WONDERFUL buffet. DH still says they had the most amazing breakfast potatoes.

Minnie1976

Original Poster
1988 Seiko and 2011 Bulova Watches

These are my husband's watches. The Seiko he bought in 1988 at Disneyland and the Bulova he purchased this Christmas when we were at DW. We received the 20% off with one of the receipts from a restaurant. Yea!!!

DSCN1901-1.jpg

This was a coffee mug he finally found that satisfied him. He's looked for 2 other trips and couldn't find one he liked.

DSCN1888.jpg

pixiesteno

Post # 32 Minniemouse0830. I have that very same black covered book in the shape of a large D. I think it was purchased by my mom when they went on an adults only trip in '74 or we got it in '76.

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Post # 32 Minniemouse0830. I have that very same black covered book in the shape of a large D. I think it was purchased by my mom when they went on an adults only trip in '74 or we got it in '76.
Our 1st trip was in 1976, but my husband thinks we bought it a few years later. I didn't write a date in it unfortunately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom