WDW Ride/Attraction Music

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Are there any particularly good places to either download or buy CDs that contain the music or scripts from any or all of the WDW rides or attractions? I've been to www.soundsofmagic.com before and am not overly impressed with what they have. I was just wondering if there were any actual CDs out there that had this stuff on it.

Stellajack

Premium Member
Hey, SilentRascal!
I love the CD, the "Walt Disney World Resort in Florida Official Album" (exact title / orange cover). It has twenty (20) songs from the parks and various attractions. I love it! It's like being in the parks. The only song I can't seem to find ANYWHERE is "Flitterin" which is my very favorite Main Street Song. Hope this helps you. :)

radioandy

This is a pricey answer, but if you do a lot of recording and playing back music, it's a good option: get a mini-disc recorder. You can record streaming audio feeds off the Net without losing quality, and load them back onto your computer in whatever format you choose, or use it like a "Walkman."
There are great Disney music sites on live365.com, which broadcast in near-CD quality.
My MD cost about $350 three years ago, but MP3 players are driving down the cost...you can probably find one for $150-$200. A lot of dough for a Disney fix, but I use mine for work and play, so it's worth the investment.

Tigggrl

I know this may not be a solution for everyone....BUT I have 2 cds I made at the parks themselves, and I have everything from Monorail Spiels to the "space" Music from Space Mountain! I also have quite a bit of the music redone for the carousel too....
Have Fun!
Tig
:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom