WDW resort screen savers

tigsmom

I got a CD full of backgrounds & screensavers at the Mercantile in The WL this past August. It was $10. You can set it to automatically change weekly, monthly, etc. My only complaint is that it installs on all user screens in my XP and not everyone wants Disney.

David

Excuse a bit of thread drift, but does anyone know of any software available that allows you to make your own screen savers? I would like to use some photos from previous trips and make my own screen saver set, if possible. If it is available, how difficult is it to operate?

tigsmom

Originally posted by David
Excuse a bit of thread drift, but does anyone know of any software available that allows you to make your own screen savers? I would like to use some photos from previous trips and make my own screen saver set, if possible. If it is available, how difficult is it to operate?

I've done this myself. I have Windows XP Plus. I made one to go with my CSI background. I put the pics I wanted into a slide show, added the theme song and set it as my screensaver. There are various special effects (I used the carousel) and it worked out great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom