WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DisneyDad

Neat pic sissa216.
100_4491.jpg

ChuckElias

WOW--Thank you for sharing those. I was fortunate to be in Disney World for Christmas in December 1972
Wow!! So was I!! I was 6 at the time. We stayed in Fort Wilderness, and my mom thought that Florida was always sunny and hot. So we had no long pants or sweatshirts. Was it as cold as I remember it? I'm pretty sure we woke up the first morning to frost on the windshield of the RV. First stop in the MK was the Emporium (or its 1972 equivalent) to buy ugly orange sweatshirts with a Mickey face on them. My dad has slides from the trip, but they're not in digital form.

DormaNesbit

Wow!! So was I!! I was 6 at the time. We stayed in Fort Wilderness, and my mom thought that Florida was always sunny and hot. So we had no long pants or sweatshirts. Was it as cold as I remember it? I'm pretty sure we woke up the first morning to frost on the windshield of the RV. First stop in the MK was the Emporium (or its 1972 equivalent) to buy ugly orange sweatshirts with a Mickey face on them. My dad has slides from the trip, but they're not in digital form.

WOW--Finally someone close to my age (HA HA). My over-packing mother made sure we had both summer and warmer clothes. My favorite souviner was my plastic Dumbo. I still have it. We have slides from then too, have to ask my brother to find them!

WDWFigment

DocAudio - great picture of the July 4th fireworks.

goofntink - awesome pre-completion pictures of the MK!

sissa216 - cool composition.

BSikor - Great AC shot.

KeeKee - nice close-up

JeffB - another AWESOME EPCOT shot!

Here is mine for day, just a simple Castle shot:

Clicking on the picture will take you to its Flickr page, where you can download a full size version, navigate to other pictures, or access my EXIF data.

KeeKee

Thanks Jeff and Figgy! Both of your shots are exceptional today and make me want to get in the car right this minute and head to "you know where!"

WTBAD

1DisneyDad, Gorjus thanks for the comments. Sorry it took me so long to thank you. I took several pictures of the parade trying to get the shot centered on the lamp post. Here's another.
DisneyNov07Part2076.jpg

ChuckElias

My dad has slides from the trip, but they're not in digital form.
Quoting myself is probably pretty conceited, but it turns out I lied. I forgot that my brother-in-law actually digitized my dad's old slides. So these pics are terrible quality by today's standards. I'm just posting them for my own nostalgia.

This is my mom and me boarding the boat from Ft. Wilderness to the Magic Kingdom. My dad's mom is boarding directly in front of me.

850774223112_0_ALB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom