WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

wannabeBelle

Your daughter is adorable and so lucky to have been welcomed into your family. Best wishes with the birth of her sister. That's so cute that you adopted and then got pregnant. It's funny how that happens.

It happened to my mom as well!!! Actually Mom was in the process of adopting a baby brother for me when she found out that she was pregnant!!!! Funny how these things just happen!!!! Belle

joanna71985

Thanks for the comments, imamouse and Jeff! Yes we did take her to WDW last july 4th week. she had a great time and I hope we can get back there some time soon. I would love to go back this summer but my wife and I are expecting a new baby girl in April. It is amazing what can happen after an adoption. If a few things come together, however, we may get to go back next july 4th week, but probably not. I know we are going in 2009 so we will have the new baby sister indoctinated in the WDW fan club before too long.

Here is a photo of my little girl and me on the TTA last July. It was a little warm that day.

210KDonTTA.jpg

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful!

Disneyfalcon

Welcome back Flowers Child. Someone was wondering where you were a few days ago. There's a new thread since this one is almost a 5000 posts. Hope you had fun!:)

daliseurat

ACCKKKK! I saw this in person. I'm glad I did. It's a piece of Disney history. It was so much worse in person. When I went I was taking a bunch of behind the scenes tours and EVERY cast member I talked to hated the castle and told me how many complaints they'd get every single day. They had to put in a stained glass window at the wedding pavilion to hide it. They said they had a plan for a party when it started to come down. What made it so bad was how CHEAP it looked up close. And I'm sure it cost a fortune. I still have a miniature of the castle with that mess on it to remember. But the little castle looks so much better than the real thing. So hard to believe they did that!

That looks good! Really good. What is this called? I want to make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I believe they were called Mickey Domes. If you can find the recipe, let me know. I can't find it anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did not see if anyone answered this, but here is a link to a recipe on allears.net for Mickey Mouse Mousse Domes.
Hope this is what you're looking for.

http://allears.net/din/rec_mmdome.htm

Haha that's funny, I on the other hand can barely keep my eyes open and let go of the handles, guess I'm a big baby haha! I love the ride pics!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OURS from June 2008 is really funny (blurry since it is a "stolen" pic, so I will not post it), but I look terrified (thus, the name TOT), my DD & her DBF are like "Rock on!" and DH looks like he could be sitting working at his DESK! The kids said "That is SO Dad!" Too funny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom