WDW Photographers Gallery (all images welcome)

Allen C

DSC_1687-XL.jpg

Phantom Mickey

I messed up on a message but just wanted to mention....

Some of these WDW Resort Pics are just fabulous.. Shows that anyone that wants to take a great shot can do just that with some of the Point'n Shoot cameras out there.

Posting is a treat but I have to mention that it would be really great for you to post Where and What the Image is. like Epcot : JourneyToTheImagination

For us really hard core Disney Magic people, let me mention that as long as the owner of the pics does not mind you copying the image ( ownership concerns ) these images are fabulous on a desktop ( or screen saver ) and if you can have the desk top ( or screen saver ) show images for a few minutes then move to the next image, it's almost like being there, a great memory booster, lol.

Just thought I'd throw that in there

Nice job on the images, I have not seen some of the new attractions so this is really a treat....

Last edited:

Phantom Mickey

The Bahamas version...
DSC0381-L.jpg

not quite WDW...
DSC0684-L.jpg

and just because..
IMG6251-L.jpg

;)
IMG6274-L.jpg

Very nice pictures. Really interesting of the Disney logo for the Cruise line.
The fountain at Journey with the jumping water has always been a huge favorite. When I am there I always take a break and watch the fountain, and there are usually some kids at the fountain trying to miss the water shots. Most do it, and some times, a few get a bit wet. lol All in fun. hope the fountain will be there for a long LONG time..
Very nice, thankyou

Phantom Mickey

And all but two of those were taken with a sub $150 canon point-n-shoot ;)

IMG6269-L.jpg

if I had managed to get this one in focus.. this one would have been cool..
IMG6239-L.jpg

They are fine. I had to replace a camera that was the shape of a cell phone. It stopped working so I looked to replace it. I ended up with a cannon Point'n Shoot camera too. They take beautiful pics, have a really decent ZOOM and can hold a great deal of pics on the SD card. Not all that expensive, no lens changing, is very compact and takes great pics, as you see here. The only thing to be careful of, YOU HAVE TO TRY TO BE ABSOLUTELY STILL. I would say your ever so slight blurr, is from motion. The cam is very sensitive to even the slightest movement because the aperature may stay open for ever so slight a moment. That night shot certainly had an aperature timing moment.... No Worries, you will get sooo much better with practice and take even better shots, and these aren't bad ! ! ! !
Very nice pics, thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom