WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

ZapperZ

JquGuo.jpg

Zz.

Allen C

Any post production work? I use an Olympus e620 with a 14-54 F2.8 - 3.5 Just can't get my colors to be as vibrant.

My workflow varies a lot depending on the original RAW file and what I want to bring out in the image.

I usually start with Adobe Camera Raw, mostly adjusting Color Balance, Exposure, Vibrance etc. and applying Lens Correction. I then save the image as a 16-bit TIF. I then do most of the final adjustments in Photoshop CC. I also use third party filters - Nik Color Efex, Nik DFine, Output Sharpener etc.

fractal

Any post production work? I use an Olympus e620 with a 14-54 F2.8 - 3.5 Just can't get my colors to be as vibrant.

Although I usually shoot RAW and PP in Lightroom, these two were Jpegs with minimal post. I think I lowered highlights, and added some vibrance.

Scor1pion

My workflow varies a lot depending on the original RAW file and what I want to bring out in the image.

I usually start with Adobe Camera Raw, mostly adjusting Color Balance, Exposure, Vibrance etc. and applying Lens Correction. I then save the image as a 16-bit TIF. I then do most of the final adjustments in Photoshop CC. I also use third party filters - Nik Color Efex, Nik DFine, Output Sharpener etc.

Although I usually shoot RAW and PP in Lightroom, these two were Jpegs with minimal post. I think I lowered highlights, and added some vibrance.

Thanks for the info. I don't do much Post and don't have any filters. Do shoot some in RAW but usually just jpg. Been thinking about upgrading my camera as its getting pretty old now and had a few bumps that I'm sure didn't do it any good. I've been impressed with your shots so was curious to know what you were using. Great shots guys!!! Keep up the good work and keep posting them. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom