WDW Permits Part 5

Lunamis

As far as Eco Lab at AoA...now, I'm not engineer but Eco Lab is the main provider of chemicals to the hospitality industry (cleaning chemicals...room refresher, glass cleaner, etc etc.). They have huge chemical dispensers, pipes, apparatuses, etc at hotels and so it may be related to that.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Oh, so is that what the few trees are that are in the hub area?
I don't think the ones in the center of the hub are. They might be some sort of subspecies or something along those lines but I don't think they are Crepe Myrtle. There might be some on the perimeter but I can not find a current picture to confirm. This is what a Crepe Myrtle looks like.

crepemyrtles.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
I don't think the ones in the center of the hub are. They might be some sort of subspecies or something along those lines but I don't think they are Crepe Myrtle. There might be some on the perimeter but I can not find a current picture to confirm. This is what a Crepe Myrtle looks like.

crepemyrtles.jpg

Interesting. So I wonder if they're talking about twinkle lights on the trees, or uplights in the ground.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
More permits for Queue Mods today for Muppets 3D, Lights Motors Action, Captain EO, Journey Into Imagination, and Mission Space. There is also a Buena Vista Construction permit for Peter Pan.

Tom

Beta Return
More permits for Queue Mods today for Muppets 3D, Lights Motors Action, Captain EO, Journey Into Imagination, and Mission Space. There is also a Buena Vista Construction permit for Peter Pan.

I'm sticking with my wife's theory that they're widening all the queue aisles for America's ever increasing personal dimensions.

We noticed lots of patched holes where queue posts used to be, and freshly drilled ones with new poles, in many of the queues we stood in on our March trip. I'll look for more in 2 weeks.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm sticking with my wife's theory that they're widening all the queue aisles for America's ever increasing personal dimensions.

We noticed lots of patched holes where queue posts used to be, and freshly drilled ones with new poles, in many of the queues we stood in on our March trip. I'll look for more in 2 weeks.

One interesting thing about these queue permits is that we have seen them for lots of attractions in Epcot, AK and DHS but none so far for MK.

Tom

Beta Return
Interesting permit today for Construction for a Temporary Office Building. The address puts it somewhere in or near the Fantasyland Expansion.

Disney Temporary Office Building - Temporary Office Building

Also learned a piece of Epcot trivia I never knew. The address of the American Pavilion is 1776 Avenue of the Stars.

Probably consolidating offices to an area back there to finish up the project, so that they don't have to trek all the way from STOL Port all the time.

That's cool about AA. No way that's a coincidence, so the street numbering of Avenue of the Stars must not align with the global grid.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Another interesting permit today:

Various Caribbean Way Attractions - Experience Development PIR/PIRIM Facility Package

The exact addresses are hard to read but they are all on Caribbean Way which includes attractions like Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Big Thunder, Splash, etc.

The contractor is PCL Construction which has done some pretty big projects including Legoland Florida, Aquatica, and some contribution to Wizarding World of Harry Potter..

RSoxNo1

Various Caribbean Way Attractions - Experience Development PIR/PIRIM Facility Package

The exact addresses are hard to read but they are all on Caribbean Way which includes attractions like Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Big Thunder, Splash, etc.

The contractor is PCL Construction which has done some pretty big projects including Legoland Florida, Aquatica, and some contribution to Wizarding World of Harry Potter..

I'm pretty sure that's related to this: New Immersive Pirates Experience Coming to Adventureland

Tom

Beta Return

Yes, most definitely. Then plans look pretty cool, to be honest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom